COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S. Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S.

Just because you don't die the shyt doesn't sound fun and something you probably still don't want and why just quarantining old people won't work. The overwhelming of the hospital system by younger people is still a problem.
The problem is young folks thinking they invincible and still going out and shyt. People need to stay their ass home and come out only when they need to

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S. Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S.

Just because you don't die the shyt doesn't sound fun and something you probably still don't want and why just quarantining old people won't work. The overwhelming of the hospital system by younger people is still a problem.
I saw that, I’m HOPING that their being hospitalized and are not bad shape, for precaution reasons while they still have beds.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Now CNN is reporting that it affects younger people also and that it causes 20 - 30 % lung function reduction .

We been known that. :stopitslime:

Hopefully these clowns get in line and stop acting stupid outchea
I need the media to start showing the bodies