COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do they keep flexing on us?

Nobody believes anything they say right now, the whole world is on fire and we’re supposed to believe it’s all good over there now.
I’m also a bit sceptical but they’ve been reopening schools, factories etc so even if it’s not as low as they claim looks like they’ve got it under control at least.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I’m also a bit skeptical but they’ve been reopening schools, factories etc so even if it’s not as low as they claim looks like they’ve got it under control at least.

Sure they do, I’m sure they’ve got it all under control now.

kicked our journalists out, effectively keeping them from objectively investigating how this virus was created or confirming whether they’ve got things all under control

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's crazy how people who are still trying to go out and have a good time are called selfish....by people who want the whole world shut down because you *MIGHT* get sick.

People who are able to work from home and still collect their regular income wanting others' jobs and livelihood to be snatched away indefinitely....because someone else will MAYBE get sick.

It's crazy to see how easily people become the "demons" they critique so heavily.
Very selfish. But more than anything very stupid. And stupid people die everyday doing stupid things. Be stupid bruhs.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
It's crazy how people who are still trying to go out and have a good time are called selfish....by people who want the whole world shut down because you *MIGHT* get sick.

People who are able to work from home and still collect their regular income wanting others' jobs and livelihood to be snatched away indefinitely....because someone else will MAYBE get sick.

It's crazy to see how easily people become the "demons" they critique so heavily.

:camby::camby::camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

This is not about me at ALL.

I could probably beat it if I get it.

It’s about my mother, my elders, your mother and your elders getting it, I don’t want to give it to them.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S. Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S.

Just because you don't die the shyt doesn't sound fun and something you probably still don't want and why just quarantining old people won't work. The overwhelming of the hospital system by younger people is still a problem.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

This dumb argument only makes sense if billion dollar companies and sports were still running