COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Montez

Superstar
Daps
that was early.

ALL these politicans are playing political games...dont ever think otherwise.

and like the Gov of NY said...only thing testing does it give them an idea of the numbers...cuz once they find out you have it, all they're going to do is say "go home, eat some chicken noodle soup, and stay away from mom".

Like I said...to this day nobody knows anything...everything is being made up on the fly.

Trump was worried about the economy at first (rightfully so)...
...I still dont think the average person understands the ramifications of this shyt.

This was last week

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
All Macy’s are now closed

They might never open back up either.

They were already struggling and planning on closing many retails across the country. It wouldn't surprise me if they take such a hit from this that they end up having to become an online retailer and closing up shop all around the country next year.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
All this contorting to make (yet more) excuses for him.

Don't hurt yourself ...

As for knowing the numbers. You need to know the "numbers" to set effective policy.
Cuomo is a Democrat that doesnt like Trump.

Im not a fan of Trump...but im not going to irrationally shyt on him because these are odd times.

Democrats want people freaking out because it looks bad for Trump...and Repubs are trying to downplay it because its better for them and the economy.

Dont choose sides...all them folks are looking out for themselves.

This was last week

Thats facts though...
...most people wont be affected by this shyt.
Im seeing healthy 20 something freaking out because they have a runny nose.

People need to stay calm

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuomo is a Democrat that doesnt like Trump.

Im not a fan of Trump...but im not going to irrationally shyt on him because these are odd times.

Democrats want people freaking out because it looks bad for Trump...and Repubs are trying to downplay it because its better for them and the economy.

Dont choose sides...all them folks are looking out for themselves.

Thats facts though...
...most people wont be affected by this shyt.
Im seeing healthy 20 something freaking out because they have a runny nose.

People need to stay calm
I took it as him saying the risk of getting it is low not necessarily the effects.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Some states already have vote-by-mail. How long would it take to institute that in every state?

I think fukk the coronavirus, if Trump tried to cancel the election then the public outcry would be the greatest we've seen since the South seceded from the Union.

I have plenty of time to vote by mail, but NJ requires hand signatures. And I don't have a printer to print this application out.