COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm currently in the Bay Area where we are in lockdown, and things here feel odd. Life seems to be at standstill, being at home for another 3 weeks is going to be exhausting. My guess is within the next couple of days the whole country will be in a lockdown, basically what Italian is doing right now, because taking the approach on a state by state basis doesn't make any sense.

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Those claims confuse me a bit because I thought the disease was already publicly reported in late December? I'm not completely sure what they're saying was withheld at that point that wasn't public information, but I don't know what the timeline is for sure.

I think it's got to do with this:

They were downplaying how contagious it was or surpressing info about it when they supposedly should have known better by then.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yeah, that's the least he could do, I wish he would actually try to organize a govt response, and be a leader, but if people are actively still looking for ways to say good things about a useless fukkface piece of shyt, it's cool that he is saying racist shyt.
what exactly is there to do?

There is no Coronavirus handbook...
...this shyt is unprecedented.

You cant say "look at South Korea" because this country is huge, and our culture is nothing like theres.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
what exactly is there to do?

There is no Coronavirus handbook...
...this shyt is unprecedented.

You cant say "look at South Korea" because this country is huge, and our culture is nothing like theres.

Don't call it a hoax.

Don't play political games and call the virus the new impeachment.

Test people.

He moved late on this.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Don't call it a hoax.

Don't play political games and call the virus the new impeachment.

Test people.

He moved late on this.
that was early.

ALL these politicans are playing political games...dont ever think otherwise.

and like the Gov of NY said...only thing testing does it give them an idea of the numbers...cuz once they find out you have it, all they're going to do is say "go home, eat some chicken noodle soup, and stay away from mom".

Like I said...to this day nobody knows anything...everything is being made up on the fly.

Trump was worried about the economy at first (rightfully so)...
...I still dont think the average person understands the ramifications of this shyt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
that was early.

ALL these politicans are playing political games...dont ever think otherwise.

and like the Gov of NY said...only thing testing does it give them an idea of the numbers...cuz once they find out you have it, all they're going to do is say "go home, eat some chicken noodle soup, and stay away from mom".

Like I said...to this day nobody knows anything...everything is being made up on the fly.

Trump was worried about the economy at first (rightfully so)...
...I still dont think the average person understands the ramifications of this shyt.

All this contorting to make (yet more) excuses for him.

Don't hurt yourself ...

As for knowing the numbers. You need to know the "numbers" to set effective policy.