COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Do you think there will still be the Presidential election in Nov or will Trump be president??
Some states already have vote-by-mail. How long would it take to institute that in every state?

I think fukk the coronavirus, if Trump tried to cancel the election then the public outcry would be the greatest we've seen since the South seceded from the Union.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saw this earlier:

This shouldn't have ended up as bad as it has..

thetimes.co.uk
Chinese scientists destroyed proof of virus in December
Philip Sherwell, Bangkok
3 minutes
Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.

A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.

The detailed revelations by Caixin Global, a respected independent publication, provide the clearest evidence yet of the scale of the cover-up in the crucial early weeks when the opportunity was lost to control the outbreak.

Censors have been rapidly deleting the report from the Chinese internet.

Caixin reported that several genomics companies sequenced the coronavirus by December 27 from samples from patients who had fallen sick in Wuhan.

There was a striking similarity between the new virus and the Sars (severe acute respiratory syndrome) coronavirus that killed nearly 800 people in 2002-3. But the news was shared with only a small group of medics and party officials.

The laboratory findings were relayed to officials in Beijing at the Centre for Disease Control (CDC). The information should have alerted national health chiefs to a looming crisis, but on January 3, the National Health Commission, China’s top medical authority, issued its own gagging orders. Laboratories were told not to release any information and to hand over or destroy the samples.

When a CDC team was sent to Wuhan on January 8, it was deliberately not informed that medical staff had already been infected by patients — a clear confirmation that the disease was contagious.

The cover-up was led by officials in Wuhan as provincial party chiefs prepared to gather for an annual meeting. The city then pressed ahead with a pot-luck dinner for 40,000 families to celebrate the lunar new year.

Only on January 20 was it made public, in an interview with Zhong Nanshan, a respiratory health expert who led the fight against Sars, that the disease was spreading between humans.

Wuhan,with a population of 11 million, was put into lockdown on January 23 as the communist authorities finally tried to control the spread of the disease.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
https://www.wesh.com/article/florida-cancels-testing-schools-stay-closed/31711147

FL schools closed now until April 15:beli:

I have a growing athletic teenage boy with a fast metabolism.

I need my stimulus check now just to feed his behind:martin:.

I love him :mjgrin: but he eat too damn much!!!

Edit: The voice message I received from the school also gave parents the option to either pass their children to the next grade or to repeat the same grade again. Who would make their child repeat the same grade when they got so far into the school year?!?

Some parents that think they can get their kid an athletic scholarship, you be surprised.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Saw this earlier:

This shouldn't have ended up as bad as it has..

Those claims confuse me a bit because I thought the disease was already publicly reported in late December? I'm not completely sure what they're saying was withheld at that point that wasn't public information, but I don't know what the timeline is for sure.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

thetimes.co.uk
Chinese scientists destroyed proof of virus in December
Philip Sherwell, Bangkok
3 minutes
Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.

A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.

The detailed revelations by Caixin Global, a respected independent publication, provide the clearest evidence yet of the scale of the cover-up in the crucial early weeks when the opportunity was lost to control the outbreak.

Censors have been rapidly deleting the report from the Chinese internet.

Caixin reported that several genomics companies sequenced the coronavirus by December 27 from samples from patients who had fallen sick in Wuhan.

There was a striking similarity between the new virus and the Sars (severe acute respiratory syndrome) coronavirus that killed nearly 800 people in 2002-3. But the news was shared with only a small group of medics and party officials.

The laboratory findings were relayed to officials in Beijing at the Centre for Disease Control (CDC). The information should have alerted national health chiefs to a looming crisis, but on January 3, the National Health Commission, China’s top medical authority, issued its own gagging orders. Laboratories were told not to release any information and to hand over or destroy the samples.

When a CDC team was sent to Wuhan on January 8, it was deliberately not informed that medical staff had already been infected by patients — a clear confirmation that the disease was contagious.

The cover-up was led by officials in Wuhan as provincial party chiefs prepared to gather for an annual meeting. The city then pressed ahead with a pot-luck dinner for 40,000 families to celebrate the lunar new year.

Only on January 20 was it made public, in an interview with Zhong Nanshan, a respiratory health expert who led the fight against Sars, that the disease was spreading between humans.

Wuhan,with a population of 11 million, was put into lockdown on January 23 as the communist authorities finally tried to control the spread of the disease.

:francis:

Daps
Yes and it's not a coincidence that Florida got 100 new cases in the past 24 hours not to mention that people are coming down to Florida and getting it and then bringing it back to their states. I know some may not like it but the government putting the states in charge of the guidelines and dictating what shuts down is a horrible idea.

It's like having a strict gun law in one state but the bordering state having loose gun laws.

Trump is not letting the states take charge because that is his plan.

He's simply incompetent. Cuomo said as much the other day. He said all the states should be following the same rules and guidelines but even though they've called for it, Trumps government ain't giving them nothing and its because they are incompetent.

The governors are having to network with each other and work out common rules. They have been leading the response this entire time because Trump simply does not know what he's doing.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart

This nikka.. :russ:

giphy.gif

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
https://www.wesh.com/article/florida-cancels-testing-schools-stay-closed/31711147

FL schools closed now until April 15:beli:

I have a growing athletic teenage boy with a fast metabolism.

I need my stimulus check now just to feed his behind:martin:.

I love him :mjgrin: but he eat too damn much!!!

Edit: The voice message I received from the school also gave parents the option to either pass their children to the next grade or to repeat the same grade again. Who would make their child repeat the same grade when they got so far into the school year?!?
If a kid was borderline I can see why a parent would and should make that decision