COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Could you ever imagine that Obama would be expending a lot of time and energy to make sure this shyt was to be called the Chinese Virus instead of putting all that energy to helping people and providing real solutions to fix the issue?

I could never imagine Obama, regardless of what you thought of his politics, to be that fukking petty. He would have more mature and correct priorities. I hate this dude more everyday for real. Its like having Michael Scott as president. Can't wait for that bloated shythead to gtfo of here. It can't be said enough how much of an idiot this guy is and it makes me hate anyone who supported this dude..
You can literally go point for point every day of his presidency and list shyt that is so overwhelmingly egregious that Obama would get crucified for if he did even 1% of it. Yet, the same people that hated Obama worship this dude for the same things they said they hated about Obama on steroids.

I wish they'd just say it's because he was black and get it over with, because Trump is the worst shyt we've seen. The bad leaders in other countries at least don't appear to be bumbling idiots. This shyt has been a bad sitcom or cartoon every step of the way on some Twilight Zone shyt.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I'm starting to think that we're not even getting an NFL season. Even being optimistic, if this thing slows down by the summer, it will pop back up in the fall. This feels like a year of our lives that’s just wasted and we’ll just have to adjust to a new normal for a while.

You know how when you’re on the tarmac it’s always a 30 minute delay at a time even though they knew damn well from the start it was gonna be 3-4 hours?
Same principle here.
When everyone freaked out cuz Trumpito said it could last til July or August he was lying just as much as ever. He had just seen info that it was in fact gonna last a whole hell of a lot longer than that.
They’re gonna keep adding another month or two months to things to try to curtail panic.
Don’t expect big events back anytime soon.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retired nurse from Chicago’s South Side state’s first COVID-19 death

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/...SjR0NMsoORS9keAz9lMWiss_JaFgdOROUsAUGbNroNpGo

She had asthma
Retired nurse from Chicago’s South Side state’s first COVID-19 death
COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Posted: Mar 17, 2020 / 09:50 PM CDT / Updated: Mar 18, 2020 / 04:37 AM CDT

CHICAGO — A 61-year-old woman has become the first COVID-19 related death in Illinois.

Patricia Frieson, of Chicago, died late Monday night at the University of Chicago Medical Center, according to the medical examiner.

Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker announced the news at a news conference Tuesday.

"I'm deeply saddened to share the news that I have dreaded since the earliest days of this outbreak," Pritzker said at a news conference.

The medical examiner has not yet said the virus caused her death but she had tested positive before she passed.

Frieson’s family said she suffered from bad asthma and when she went to the hospital Thursday, they thought it was just her asthma acting up.

But it was far worse.

Meghan Dwyer

✔@MeghanAnnDwyer

https://twitter.com/MeghanAnnDwyer/status/1240101965687898115

1st person to die of COVID-19 in IL had bad asthma; 61-year-old retired nurse Pat Frieson of Gresham. Her family is now quarantined and testing. Their other sister is in the hospital tonight with symptoms. They thought she just had an asthma attack, not Coronavirus. 10p @WGNNews

10:25 PM - Mar 17, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

481 people are talking about this

Hospital staff red-flagged her because of her underlying condition. Her family said Frieson was diagnosed with pneumonia and then coronavirus.

Her brother Anthony Frieson called her a “wonderful human.”

“(She) had struggled with pain for her entire life,” he said. “She became a nurse to care for people. She had a deep love of God, Holy Spirit, and she lived a life trying to follow God’s will in everything she did and said.”

Frieson was a retired floor nurse and a traveling nurse, who was educated in Arkansas. She lived in the Gresham neighborhood.

Frieson comes from a large family. Her family said they have been around her this entire time because they thought her illness was only asthma. They weren’t avoiding her or even thinking about coronavirus.

But now they are worried more family members might have it. They are self-quarantined and being tested.

One of their other sisters is under surveillance at a hospital and has symptoms of the coronavirus.

“It is real. It is real. There is no fooling around with this,” Anthony Frieson said. “I know my sister had pre-existing conditions but it’s a very serious condition when you get these symptoms. … It’s terrible. We lost a wonderful person. … Everyone needs to take this as serious as possible

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The beaches are still open, breh? :gucci:

Yes and it's not a coincidence that Florida got 100 new cases in the past 24 hours not to mention that people are coming down to Florida and getting it and then bringing it back to their states. I know some may not like it but the government putting the states in charge of the guidelines and dictating what shuts down is a horrible idea.

It's like having a strict gun law in one state but the bordering state having loose gun laws.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y’all really think the US will have more deaths than China? That’s assuming they are giving accurate numbers

You see Italy had 500 deaths yesterday alone? They're at 3,000 total, by tomorrow they'll have passed China.

First off, China imposed measures far beyond anything that the USA or UK is even considering. Second, I think it's pretty widely assumed that China will have a resurgence in cases either this spring or this winter, they're not done yet. Of course, whether we'll get accurate info on that is always up in the air.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
You know how when you’re on the tarmac it’s always a 30 minute delay at a time even though they knew damn well from the start it was gonna be 3-4 hours?
Same principle here.
When everyone freaked out cuz Trumpito said it could last til July or August he was lying just as much as ever. He had just seen info that it was in fact gonna last a whole hell of a lot longer than that.
They’re gonna keep adding another month or two months to things to try to curtail panic.
Don’t expect big events back anytime soon.

Yep. They are going to keep extending it piece by piece and gradually tighten restrictions. Unfortunately, everything should have just been totally locked down immediately. Fukk people’s feelings or fears.

Too late now :snoop: