COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
18 months so the government can postpone the election cause the fear Biden will become president and trump can have time once this fear passes so he can brag about what he did
It was going to be a close race already.. if Trump really puts $1000-4000 in every American pocket that can vote theirs no chance he loses

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Any expert could have told you the 18 month timeline as soon as the scope of this became evident.
Our society is run by old people. Old people who will be thinking first and foremost about their old friends and family.
Look at the presidential race. The three (I’ll include Bernie) men involved would be in a very high risk bracket were they to contract it.
Young people are going to start to balk very quickly once the 18 month thing starts to sink in and whether they’re gonna put their entire life and the health of the economy of the world on hold to save senior citizens lives. The whole “ok boomer” and “boomer remover” is just a small peak into the disdain a lot of people have for the generation that voted in Trump amongst many other things.
We’re rapidly headed to a huge clash between generations of people.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
For my medical brehs, do we know if the people who have recovered from the virus can still infect other people? Just wondering since it's not something talked about often.

Just trying to understand how it's transmitted better.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Any expert could have told you the 18 month timeline as soon as the scope of this became evident.
Our society is run by old people. Old people who will be thinking first and foremost about their old friends and family.
Look at the presidential race. The three (I’ll include Bernie) men involved would be in a very high risk bracket were they to contract it.
Young people are going to start to balk very quickly once the 18 month thing starts to sink in and whether they’re gonna put their entire life and the health of the economy of the world on hold to save senior citizens lives. The whole “ok boomer” and “boomer remover” is just a small peak into the disdain a lot of people have for the generation that voted in Trump amongst many other things.
We’re rapidly headed to a huge clash between generations of people.

I think we all get the frustration but how does one go about forcing old norms into existence (e.g, 18 months is too long, I’m annoyed I want to go to the gym but it’s still closed. Or I want to go back to work but your place of work has changed how it operates and no longer requires your old level of effort to run)

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
huh ?? Italy style quarantine is already happening in California.. curfew + lockdown + nothing open. Gyms, movie theaters, nightclubs are all under Governor orders to not be open :dwillhuh:
Yeah but if you can still travel around to grocery stores, work, walk/drive down the street...then how exactly is that a lockdown?

When I think of a lockdown I imagine something where it's been an executive order forcing ppl to stay indoors with no outside movement at all or face consequences :yeshrug: