Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Foolish cac said t-t-he suicide rates bout to skyrocket!:damn:. Yea amongst weak ass cacs who are the leaders in offing themselves over frivolous things like break ups:mjlol:

nikkas best ride this out, have that thermometer ready at the entrance for extended quarantine and chill:pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
fear-mongering-fear-5c0108.jpg

Not happening. The economy would crash. People would leave in emasse to virus free countries

Daps
That old article referring to the progress of restarting their economy not about the fight against the virus.
Here another more recent article by the same publication agreeing that most of China have return to work.

All four of those dudes were probably shipped back to a prison labor camp after that photo was shot. :mjgrin:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Any way you cut it, it looks like at least 1 million folks are going to die from this unfortunately.

Never thought I would see something so dire in my lifetime. Our lives will never be the same. This country doesn’t have the infrastructure or discipline to stall this thing out. I have a feeling this is gonna run through the whole year. Hope I’m wrong, but our trajectory is scary.
Breh it wasn't even that many cases in China and South Korea combine. Only way I see this getting close to a million is if society total collapse and we have nothing left.

If you mean worldwide then that's another story

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I don’t see the word “lockdown” anywhere in that post :jbhmm:

Exactly, it appears the only fear mongering people are doing are making these types of threads

Invoking "special presidential powers" aka a power grab and possible extension of his term.

Maybe this whole thing was planned?

Did you literally stop reading any word after "special presidential powers"?? They specifically said:

"the Defense Production Act of 1950, a Korean War-era law that authorizes a president to take extraordinary action to force American industry to ramp up production of critical equipment and supplies such as ventilators, respirators and protective gear for health care workers."

Know people don’t trust China but South Korea has also seen a sharp decline in infected in the last few days

They have still had like 3k deaths, and 100k infections. not only this they are testing like crazy and have seen the worst of it. The presumption is the the US has not seen the worst of it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
China literally back to business as usual in about 2 months. I understand it should be taken seriously, but that's just silly.
And they have much much more people than we do. I actually consider comparisons to China in this instance to be realistic.

Plus OP is lame for putting breakdown in the title knowing folks won't read the article. :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

people end up in icu with the flu all the time
I work at a hospital and a healthy male just died a few months ago of pneomonia

again this is fear mongering its the equivalent of a young person getting leukemia and dying its rare but it can happen