COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Our post WW2-2019 way of life wasn't going to be sustainable by 2025 :sas1:

Something had to be done :sas2: This is the 'good future' but ignorance is bliss :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Stupidity on both the people and businesses for being open. Even tho I understand they need to make money, now isn't the time. Hopefully nobody was infected cuz I ain't tryna have more idiots with the virus roaming around. They need to send them to a deserted island and quarantine their asses there. :francis:

Can't wait for this whole pandemic to be over tho hopefully. Cuz them rock bar margaritas are good as fukk but will fukk you up. But not worth getting no covid for.:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The government of china is not your friend...
They might be the ones responsible. My dad yesterday was saying imagine if they were. All the countries would join together and ride on them. I think Russia one of their main allies and we haven't heard much about their numbers. Watch their numbers start to get high and they gonna look at China like :leostare:. The Chinese better be on the front lines of everything with cures, efforts, etc. They losing respect on the world stage cuz of this.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
fear-mongering-fear-5c0108.jpg

This. Is. Serious.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:The responses have me weak. Safe to say society would reject such a proposal.
WW3: Boomers V. Millenials

:mjlol: these idiots on social media talk all that bull shyt. If them bodies start pilling up like italy. These stupid mothafukkas will be all on social media talking about....save us government we are dying out here....:damn:

These young folks on social media like studio gangstas who talk all that shyt on the mic. Then when they catch a body and the feds got them in court they out here like....:mjcry::sadcam: please please I am innocent don't send me to jail. I am a misguided yoooouth.

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:mjlol: these idiots on social media talk all that bull shyt. If them bodies start pilling up like italy. These stupid mothafukkas will be all on social media talking about....save us government we are dying out here....:damn:

These young folks on social media like studio gangstas who talk all that shyt on the mic. Then when they catch a body and the feds got them in court they out here like....:mjcry::sadcam: please please I am innocent don't send me to jail. I am a misguided yoooouth.

:lolbron:

Yup, wait til they get that Rona'

tenor.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are evil. :scust:

Like I said breh let them bodies pile up. Mothafukkas going to begging to be saved.

It reminded me how my dad said during the vietnam war some of the white boys he went to school with were talking big shyt. That they ain't scared to go to war and the government can't make them do shyt. But them same white boys were like :mjcry::sadcam: oh please god what am I gonna do I just got a letter in the mail that I have been drafted to go to Vietnam. God help me I am scared I am gonna go and get killed in a foreign country.:to: