Reppin
Top 4
Look at this click bait fear mongering

1CC49448-2281-470C-A6C8-736124B5890D.jpeg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Does it seem like most people are complying or they like fukk it?

People are complying, but there's still a decent amount out. Hit some traffic on San Pablo, which is a main thoroughfare out here. Feels like the old days, pre-gentrification. I went over to my friend's auto shop to work on my car yesterday, we're not in total lockdown.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Corona outchea flexing on the streets on NYC like...

Aww, you motherfukkers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bytches. Huh. You think you can survive me? You motherfukkers will be playing basketball in a medically induced coma dream when I get finished with you. ICU program, nikka. 24/7 life lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fukk do you think you're fukking with? I'm the police, I run shyt around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better lock yourself in your house. Go on self quarantine... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfukker down.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
people end up in icu with the flu all the time
I work at a hospital and a healthy male just died a few months ago of pneomonia

again this is fear mongering its the equivalent of a young person getting leukemia and dying its rare but it can happen
Imagine the numbers in the ICU if we had no flu vaccine

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Whats gonna be a huge gamechanger here is how soon the meds they testing now get used for the public. If that shyt works out it will take a good bit of the fear away from the people
They gotta be working double time on treatment since that should be easier to create right now over a vaccine or cure. I wouldn’t be surprised if one is ready or close to it. But of course they don’t really report much positive news

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Btw shout out to all the hospital workers
:salute:

That shyt has gotta suck. We are still in flu season and people are always gonna get colds. You got people right now rushing to the ER afraid they have the virus when they have the flu, cold, or even allergies

Thanks breh

:salute:

next time nikkaz want to cut healthcare remember this day

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Day 4 of working from home: joe Budden podcast and playing 2k , with a laptop next to me in case I actually gotta do something productive

boring as hell...not sure how much longer my company will allow this to even happen before they realize I ain’t really doing anything :mjlol:
Make sure you get as much sun as you can. I’m on my back porch working from my laptop as we speak

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
They gotta be working double time on treatment since that should be easier to create right now over a vaccine or cure. I wouldn’t be surprised if one is ready or close to it. But of course they don’t really report much positive news

There are some meds already and the best thing about it is the fact that those meds were created for other diseases (ebola in the case of remdesivir which is the most promising one) and are already evaluated, licensed and good to go without having to go through tests to see if they dont do damage to humans. They already successfully treated people in different countries with it and are currently running more test groups with severly & also moderately ill patients in different countries. Results will be in end of the month I read. Here in germany we also ordered it for someone that was in critical condition to treat him with it if it would get worse.

shyt like THAT should be front page headlines:

„Promising med being used on more covid 19 patients, after success in multiple cases“

thats what I wanna see, not „person xy predicts doomsday with zombies coming soon“