COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah but if you can still travel around to grocery stores, work, walk/drive down the street...then how exactly is that a lockdown?

When I think of a lockdown I imagine something where it's been an executive order forcing ppl to stay indoors with no outside movement at all or face consequences :yeshrug:
huh? Residents are required to stay home in California man...

San Francisco Residents Required to Stay Home Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

Los Angeles, to my knowledge is under same required restriction to their house as bay area is

you seem to be a few days behind on the news coverage.. its complete lock down in California :usure:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
One of my IG friends in Paris was saying how the French government had been running tests on animals in China since 03 and something might be up with that and the virus. Not an official valid source but she provided some patent number EP 1694829 B1. I'm not an expert at reading those patent things but maybe someone knows better.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No he's not lying gun stores barely have any guns right now everyone buying them all up...:picard:
He’s kinda right tho. People buying up all the guns preparing for something that prolly won’t happen becuz the National Guard is already on standby. When shyt gets shut down they’ll prolly be on some shoot on site shyt for anybody who gets outta line

charknicks

All Star
Daps
China literally back to business as usual in about 2 months. I understand it should be taken seriously, but that's just silly.

China went back to business in 2 months because the whole country stopped for 2 months and stayed inside and did nothing. They listened to the shutdown. You think Americans will do that? Too many people here are about their own 'freedoms' instead of whats good for the country. That complicates things more here.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Whats gonna be a huge gamechanger here is how soon the meds they testing now get used for the public. If that shyt works out it will take a good bit of the fear away from the people