COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Damn. The Servant got that RONA! Perhaps its karma for fukking up the modern NBA by joining the lame ass warriors after losing to them in a playoff series that his team led 3-1? :ld:

In reality, this shyt will be everywhere. Its inevitable. Get your immune systems ready in the meantime. May i suggest zinc and vitamin c. Eat more fish and veggies.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just talking with people and getting a sense on where they stand on this situation. I don’t think people taking this as serious as they should. They don’t realize this a going get a lot worse before it get better. Mark my words America will have the highest toll from the Coronavirus, more than Italy and more than China. I can tell by the way the President handling it and the nation is reacting. I say by July death toll going be high and more people will take it serious. Eventually they will come up with a vaccine and you might get it annually like the flu shot. The economy going be upside down and the way we live as we know it will change. Most likely it will be Trump versus Biden. The campaign is going to center around America’s recovery. People are just so self-centered and dim-witted they can’t even fathom the sequence of events that will transpire. Honestly, I think I expect too much out of people. When in reality the average American could careless about society, live inside a bubble, living paycheck to paycheck and financing vehicle after vehicle until they die. It is what it is.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
[/QUOTE]
Damn. The Servant got that RONA! Perhaps its karma for fukking up the modern NBA by joining the lame ass warriors after losing to them in a playoff series that his team led 3-1? :larry:

In reality, this shyt will be everywhere. Its inevitable. Get your immune systems ready in the meantime. May i suggest zinc and vitamin c. Eat more fish and veggies.
:hhh: Garbage ass post here to say some ignorant shyt like that.