COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
it has to start the with media doing fair and balanced reporting. They are creating headlines that only intensify peoples fears instead of calming people down. People are recovering, but I have yet to see that reported in mainstream media.
Because they are usually the winners when eyes are glued.. At least with hurricanes, when media goes ape shyt, the storms come and go....with this shyt, shyt can go for months possibly.. We don't have anyone trust worthy in the white house to at least alleviate the panic either..

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
UK Govt would now be happy with 20k deaths

Government's hopeful scenario that only 20,000 people will die from coronavirus

UK got half the ICU bed capacity per head of Italy and Boris' team thought it was a good idea to get everyone infected. Just collapse the NHS...they stopped testing and just gave up on managing it. Now the situation is out of control they're scrambling.

There are a lot of old cacs who voted for him about to get that work. Every country that elected a clown unfit for office is about to pay for it....god really giving everyone EXACTLY what they asked for.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
hxabmn4loos01.jpg

Me right now . I don't give a shyt about your random conversation just because we work in the same department.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Because they are usually the winners when eyes are glued.. At least with hurricanes, when media goes ape shyt, the storms come and go....with this shyt, shyt can go for months possibly.. We don't have anyone trust worthy in the white house to at least alleviate the panic either..
We don’t know how long this can go on for, this shyt might start to end in April like Trump said before.

I know this virus is real, but the media is OVER doing it with their attention grabbing headlines.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UK Govt would now be happy with 20k deaths

Government's hopeful scenario that only 20,000 people will die from coronavirus

UK got half the ICU bed capacity per head of Italy and Boris' team thought it was a good idea to get everyone infected. Just collapse the NHS...they stopped testing and just gave up on managing it. Now the situation is out of control they're scrambling.

There are a lot of old cacs who voted for him about to get that work. Every country that elected a clown unfit for office is about to pay for it....god really giving everyone EXACTLY what they asked for.

I wonder how much this is going to change demographics? Older people tend to hold on to outdated ideas. They usually make up the largest voting demographic as well. With a smaller older population, could we radical shift in our politics?

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
i wonder how they are going to disseminate this bread to the people?

They want to mail a check. Most people dont have 2 weeks to 3 months of food if they say stay indoors. This is the only way to avoid people starving during this. Now if they blow it on bullshyt or try to hold on to it.....