COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My biggest question is how long can this go on and whats the end game? Swine flu wasn't lowered from a pandemic for a year.. We in March of a January beginning... What's deemed "in control" enough for schools to reopen and cities to restart? Whoever makes that call of OK things are OK, opens themselves up to enormous liability.. America can't survive in shuttered schools and businesses for months on end... Everyone was aware of h1n1 but not to a shutdown point so as it passed through, every day it wasn't felt... As we get more tested , the USA cases have no choice but to multiply... That's my main question is, with no faith in the white house, and is living in a 24 7 news and social media cycle, how the fukk does this turn to calm?

it has to start the with media doing fair and balanced reporting. They are creating headlines that only intensify peoples fears instead of calming people down. People are recovering, but I have yet to see that reported in mainstream media.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bottom line, they trying to save the white gay population. This hit them, especially with some of them having hiv, it would be over. Thats why it so vital for NY and San Fran to be shut down. that's my conspiracy theory.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Bottom line, they trying to save the white gay population. This hit them, especially with some of them having hiv, it would be over. Thats why it so vital for NY and San Fran to be shut down. that's my conspiracy theory.

Actually if they taking HIV medication they probably will be fine, a lot of the testing for treatment is using HIV Anti Viral Meds :yeshrug: