COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
My biggest question is how long can this go on and whats the end game? Swine flu wasn't lowered from a pandemic for a year.. We in March of a January beginning... What's deemed "in control" enough for schools to reopen and cities to restart? Whoever makes that call of OK things are OK, opens themselves up to enormous liability.. America can't survive in shuttered schools and businesses for months on end... Everyone was aware of h1n1 but not to a shutdown point so as it passed through, every day it wasn't felt... As we get more tested , the USA cases have no choice but to multiply... That's my main question is, with no faith in the white house, and is living in a 24 7 news and social media cycle, how the fukk does this turn to calm?

Daps
My biggest question is how long can this go on and whats the end game? Swine flu wasn't lowered from a pandemic for a year.. We in March of a January beginning... What's deemed "in control" enough for schools to reopen and cities to restart? Whoever makes that call of OK things are OK, opens themselves up to enormous liability.. America can't survive in shuttered schools and businesses for months on end... Everyone was aware of h1n1 but not to a shutdown point so as it passed through, every day it wasn't felt... As we get more tested , the USA cases have no choice but to multiply... That's my main question is, with no faith in the white house, and is living in a 24 7 news and social media cycle, how the fukk does this turn to calm?

Once we peak I guess. Idk breh :francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The is DePop.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/17/coron...ng-patients-were-nothing-short-of-terrifying/

Coronavirus doctor says lung scans for young patients were ‘nothing short of terrifying’
So if we all get this that means we will all have lung damage??? :mjcry::mjcry:

The NY post left out some critical information from the Belgian article, and they probably did it on purpose. The doctor in the original article said it causes acute lung damage, which can heal eventually.

Spoedarts over corona: "We zien dertigers zonder medische voorgeschiedenis, beelden van longen zijn angstaanjagend"
The picture on the left shows normal lungs. In the second photo, there are already alveoli that are 20 to 25 percent filled with inflammatory fluid. The third scan is one step worse: it contains 80 to 90 percent inflammatory fluid. "Those people can of course still heal, but it is a life-threatening situation. And they are people who do not smoke, they have no other condition such as diabetes or heart failure. They are sporty young people."

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Sounding like thanos, such a airhead

oh my god LIKE how can anybody LIKE say something LIKE that? Does she LIKE not care about anyone but LIKE herself? LIKE seriously.

Cancel that airhead. :camby:

And why did I see a video on IG just now of a white girl licking an airplane toilet? :wtf:

They gonna be the downfall of the species. :snoop: