COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm gonna isolate myself from black folks until this pandemic goes away. Don't want any of my people getting infected in case i catch it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So if we all get this that means we will all have lung damage??? :mjcry::mjcry:

It would seem that way. So just because you are young and healthy doesn't necessarily mean your immune system fighting it off was a testament to its strength. It may actually be a 1 - 2 punch, where next time your immune system can't hold up and more lung dysfunction occurs.....
SEEMINGLY.

Bullshiit #1 because it was made in a lab.

Bullshiit #2 because there are treatments that are working effectively supposedly in other places

Bullshiit #3 because we don't really know how spring/summer heat humidity responds/reacts .... or if damaged lungs can maintain another assault in the Fall.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The is DePop.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/17/coron...ng-patients-were-nothing-short-of-terrifying/

Coronavirus doctor says lung scans for young patients were ‘nothing short of terrifying’
By Jackie Salo

March 17, 2020 | 2:24pm | Updated

A Belgian doctor working to battle the coronavirus says he’s treated several seriously ill young patients — and their lung scans were “nothing short of terrifying,” according to reports.

Dr. Ignace Demeyer, who works at a hospital in Aalst, said an increasing number of people between the ages of 30 and 50 have presented with severe symptoms, despite having “blank medical records” that show no underlying conditions that would make them high-risk, the Brussels Times reported.

“They just walk in, but they are terribly affected by the virus,” Demeyer told the Belgian broadcaster VRT.

He said CT scans indicated they were suffering from severe lung damage.

“The images we took yesterday are nothing short of terrifying,” the doctor told the station.

“They are people who do not smoke, who have no other conditions such as diabetes or heart failure,” Demeyer added.

Belgium has reported at least 1,085 COVID-19 cases and at least five deaths since the virus emerged in China in December.

Worldwide, there have been more than 190,000 people infected as of Tuesday afternoon, according to a tally from Johns Hopkins University.

And this is what I’m scared of.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Last night I started to experience hot and cold flashes and a re-occuring cough.

My body is in a shifting state of running hot and breezes of cold with a few sneezes to follow.

Strangely enough, I feel fine physically.

Been eating fruits, getting my Gatorade and soup in.

Downsides, I have a headache and a stomach that is convinced to eat all of the food in my house. The pain in my chest from staggered breathing is reduced a bit but that comes and goes too.

Back to sleep.