COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup but younger coli members need to understand that these things are cyclical and recessions are almost never as bad as 08. There’s an entire generation of Americans that associate the word recession with 2008 and get spooked not knowing most are nowhere near that bad
I'm back and forth with which one will be worse. Currently the 2008 one is by far a lot worse and a real recession, this one is just an expected recession. Hard to say but I hope 2008 one will be the toughest one of my lifetime.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bruh, no other possibility. If people aren't working, entertainment is at a halt, and folks are afraid to spend their money how can the economy grow?

Im actually one of the few who don’t think we’re headed to a recession. People want to get out and spend right now. That’s why these measures are so important right now to keep people healthy. If we can get through the next 30-60 days with minimal casualties and return to normal life, 3rd & 4th Q will set records. But yea 1st & 2nd Q are gonna be bloodbaths for every company

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Im actually one of the few who don’t think we’re headed to a recession. People want to get out and spend right now. That’s why these measures are so important right now to keep people healthy. If we can get through the next 30-60 days with minimal casualties and return to normal life, 3rd & 4th Q will set records. But yea 1st & 2nd Q are gonna be bloodbaths for every company

Who wants to go out and spend after months of not working with the thought of a rebound happening in the fall? This is just the beginning, think about the landscape months from now.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Who wants to go out and spend after months of not working with the thought of a rebound happening in the fall? This is just the beginning, think about the landscape months from now.

My point is that I don’t think this will be a long term recession. This is going to be an uncomfortable next month at least for a lot of us but I do think once we get out of it, and we will get out of it, people are going to want to spend and get out of the house and travel and go to outdoor concerts, etc. I don’t think this will be 2008 bad because the economy has been working. We’ll see though

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My point is that I don’t think this will be a long term recession. This is going to be an uncomfortable next month at least for a lot of us but I do think once we get out of it, and we will get out of it, people are going to want to spend and get out of the house and travel and go to outdoor concerts, etc. I don’t think this will be 2008 bad because the economy has been working. We’ll see though
If selling p*ssy was at an all time high before...........:wow:

This shyt bout to legit play out like that J Lo Hustlers movie in real life