COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Be prepared for the aftermath of this as well. Ask yourself how can the stock market keep going up when the gears of the economy are shutting down. Trump is doing everything he can to prop this shyt up while his people are still exposed. When his tricks run out that shyt is going to plummet.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Be prepared for the aftermath of this as well. Ask yourself how can the stock market keep going up when the gears of the economy are shutting down. Trump is doing everything he can to prop this shyt up while his people are still exposed. When his tricks run out that shyt is going to plummet.
U think a recession will happen?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don’t u work at a hospital?

Tell tell tell

yeah i do
What to expect for entrance screening on Monday

We are taking additional steps to help ensure the safety of everyone inside of our hospital buildings. Beginning Monday, March 16, everyone coming into the main hospital sites at .................. will be screened, meaning staff, physicians, learners, patients and visitors will be asked about symptoms and recent close contact with people who are ill.

We ask for your patience as we work through this process and ask that you try to arrive early on Monday morning for entrance screening, if possible.

Entrances and exits for staff, physicians and students to use on Monday

Please only use the designated staff screening entrances for both entering and exiting the building.

Badge scanning

Please ensure you have your photo ID badge with you at all times. Your badge will be required for scanning as part of the screening process. If you forget your badge, you will be required to fill out paper documentation.

Staff, physician and learner self-screening

You will be asked to attest and screen yourself upon entering the building. By scanning your badge you are confirming that you are feeling well, are able to work and you do NOT have any of the following:

· fever or

· new or worsening cough or

· new sore throat or

· new runny nose or

· new shortness of breath

AND in the last 14 days, you have NOT

· had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or

· had close contact with a person with an acute respiratory illness

If you answered YES to any of the criteria listed above:

1. Do not enter the building

2. Contact your department and notify them of your absence

3. Contact Occupational Health to obtain clearance to return to work:

·

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to the gun range to make a purchase was in that bytch for like 2 hours..

Ppl yawning not covering their mouths, coughing not covering their mouths. I tried not to stand within 3 feet of anyone and used the hand sanitizer in my bag like 3 times while there. I wish I never even went tho for real :palm:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

the Fed cutting the rate to 0.25 percent was about the last thing they could do. Anymore bad news will be bad for folks 401k.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
U think a recession will happen?

Breh we are in a service based recession now. Good news is about 85% or so is priced into the market with the huge sell off. Won't take as long as 08s housing crisis recession as it took over 9 months to hit bottom..

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Old stubborn African people.

My mother INSISTED on going to her little bootleg church today after I pleaded with her not to (due to her health). I told her it is irresponsible of this church to still have services.

"Don't talk about the church that way. It was Men's Day."

Who gives a fukk? :dahell: :mindblown: You wanna die over Men's Day? Now she's upset :francis:

All you can do with stubborn black elderly is make sure you wrote down their life insurance info so you can call if and when they go down.

If you try to force them to look out for their own safety chances are they'll call police on you. good luck dealing with jails in this wild ass situation.

Stubborn elderly are Food out here. They will also slow you down and make You vulnerable if you keep trying to help them.

Keyword Stubborn .. not all elderly. some Cooperate with family and it helps everyone around them. The stubborn ones drag everyone down.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh, no other possibility. If people aren't working, entertainment is at a halt, and folks are afraid to spend their money how can the economy grow?

the suicides and stress induced heart attacks and aneurysms will be higher than this covid death rate

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Multiple cruise ships are left stranded as coronavirus cases increase

anyone else feel this may be the last hurrah for cruises even after corona on some concorde type ish
Cruise industry will be fine.

The feds are doing everything to prop the economy up

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yup but younger coli members need to understand that these things are cyclical and recessions are almost never as bad as 08. There’s an entire generation of Americans that associate the word recession with 2008 and get spooked not knowing most are nowhere near that bad
Ya that’s what I’m thinking, I don’t think we will ever see a 2008 recession ever again.