COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
2 things i wanna reiterate for those of you to think about if/when u go shopping

1. Scoop vitamins
2. Consider protein shake mix/meal replacements. shyt will last forever fill u up and is fairly nutritious

Add that Fairlife Milk for your shakes, they last about a month without spoiling :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2 things i wanna reiterate for those of you to think about if/when u go shopping

1. Scoop vitamins
2. Consider protein shake mix/meal replacements. shyt will last forever fill u up and is fairly nutritious
Facts, Need to go cop me a new one just in case. Bought my other one from GNC like a year and a half ago and that bytch still got a lot left :bryan:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
GOT THIS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE .. SAME DUDE WHO TOLD ME KOBE’S PILOT WAS ARMENIAN BEFORE THE NEWS CAME OUT:

Just got this from a friend who works at one of the largest insurance companies
physician at the Clev. Clinic who just got out of a two hour briefing with the president:

“Please be advised, within 48 to 72 Hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act. The president will order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you guys need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to your network.”

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
GOT THIS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE .. SAME DUDE WHO TOLD ME KOBE’S PILOT WAS ARMENIAN BEFORE THE NEWS CAME OUR:

physician at the Clev. Clinic who just got out of a two hour briefing with the president:

“Please be advised, within 48 to 72 Hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act. The president will order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you guys need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to your network.”
:sadcam:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOT THIS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE .. SAME DUDE WHO TOLD ME KOBE’S PILOT WAS ARMENIAN BEFORE THE NEWS CAME OUT:

:hhh:

I hope your lying

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

stafford act has already been invoked breh

Daps

:stopitslime: Funny how a friend of mine living out in LA said the same shyt. Down to 72 hours and all that. We shall see.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

The Stafford act has already been activated breh, that’s the national emergency.

Daps

I heard the same thing a few hours ago. Hopefully everyone is stocked up