COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Old stubborn African people.

My mother INSISTED on going to her little bootleg church today after I pleaded with her not to (due to her health). I told her it is irresponsible of this church to still have services.

"Don't talk about the church that way. It was Men's Day."

Who gives a fukk? :dahell: :mindblown: You wanna die over Men's Day? Now she's upset :francis:

Yep.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyone who refuses to self-isolate could face a £1,000 fine or JAIL, as police are given new emergency powers, over-70s are told they face 'four-month' lockdown and PM starts DAILY crisis briefings

:ohhh:

People who refuse to go into quarantine risk being thrown into jail or being slapped with a fine of up to £1,000, it was reported last night.

Anybody in England and Wales who denies testing for suspected coronavirus, or continues to refuse to self-isolate, could be forced by police, as reported by The Telegraph.

The emergency powers, expected to be announced this week, will give police the right to use ‘reasonable force’ to detain those who could infect others.

The Health Protection (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020, published on the government’s website, says those suspected of infection could be held for up to 14 days in a secure hospital or other suitable location.

Anybody who tries to make an escape can be taken into custody before being returned to detention or isolation, the regulations state.

Failing to comply is a criminal offence punishable with a fine of up to £1,000. Those who refuse to pay could also be imprisoned.

The new regulations also state those suspected of being infected will have mandatory tests –such as giving a blood sample or having their nose and throat swabbed.

They must also give their travel history and a list of those they have recently met - and will be slapped with fines for providing false information.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:salute:

if we're quarantine for any period of time, its important to keep our mental health up. exercising at home, meditating, calling your loved ones, etc. makes a big difference. no matter how introverted or antisocial you consider yourself, humans are social animals and being in the absence of others can make people go insane literally.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Only Italy And other European countries did that

Spain work is still open

there is no way that could happen in the USA

good luck telling a landlord there is a freeze .

Banks will prob just waive fees on cash advance on credit cards but you still gonna have to pay the piper
:mjlol:

dudes in here forgetting this is the usa :pachaha:

hell the democrats just caved in/compromised/half assed on that one corona bill.

the usa is gonna just have to eat the economic issues on this..

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Went from 0 cases to 22 cases in 2 days in Alabama:gucci:

I should probably be shocked and alarmed but I'm not surprised, we're just now getting testing here, the virus probably been in Alabama though for a few weeks to a month.

West Virginia is really fukked though, I don't think they have done any testing but it's probably a ton of hillbillies up there that done caught it.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Asia doesn't count as they got it first. But if you don't think other countries look at what the US is doing, you're off. The President of the US is not called the leader of the free world for nothing.

Man no one was waiting on the demon Americans on this. The Americans reacted later than any other country and other countries already had shut borders, started high rates of testing and had deaths.

People are clowning the US for doing nothing for so long