COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Also, you can make your own with a mixture of 70% alcohol and aloe Vera. My dollar tree had both in stock, pretty sure you can find both at any dollar store

and I haven’t seen you post in forever, hope you’re doing well
been reading the thread since page 1, figured it's time to contribute. And yeah you can make your own but at least around here there ain't no more alcohol anywhere :sadcam: honestly even if there was I'd rather just order something online than go outside today. there was a line at the grocery store since 5am, fukk that

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
South Korea death rate is around 0.9, but they have been very aggressive in testing. I see the overall death trending there eventually, the problem is even for them the elderly death rate is much higher. I'm not sure if there's much that can protect them besides self quarantines

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Exactly. People are forgetting that there are a 1000 other diseases and viruses that you can just as easily catch, but because we're in this world of everything in your hand or on your TV, people can't escape it.

A planet of 7B people, we're willing to close the world for the sake of a few thousand deaths? :dry:

Swine Flu took out half a million people and the public wasn't going crazy like this. The media and social media have really fukked up with this :dry:

The stress and panic that people are putting themselves through is going to be the bigger killer :facepalm:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Breh, I think the worldwide response by healthcare officials says enough.

They know its on a different level and are warning people daily about it.
I will day this tho. Healthcare officials had a similar response back then. The difference is unless you watched the news back then you didn’t hear it. And we know a lot of people don’t watch the news so you didn’t see this panic. Now they hop on social media and are confronted with it left and right even if they don’t want to. The swine flu was also labeled a pandemic and there was also a national emergency. That shyt was a big deal and a lot of people were shook. But like I said this could end up being worse. I hope not but we will see. Either way I’m taking every precaution they tell me to

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
We're just not ever gonna reach a day when we hear "virus under control, normal duties to resume." It's a virus that is all over one of the biggest countries in the world. It's never truly gonna go away because the government failed the people. As soon as somebody catches that shyt in July, we're gonna go back to this again? I'm about ready to let this virus do what it's gonna do. This is the world equivalent of a trojan.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Any one work with or have experience with life insurance policies/companies?:feedme:

How the hell are they gonna shell out all this money at one time?:lupe:

Price per month goes up and coverage payout isn't that much for older people. And if you have underlining conditions they deny you.

A some what healthy 60 year old would be paying 200+ per month for a ten year 100k coverage. Its not really economical for most people who's kids are adults by than. Life insurance is usually for 30-50 year olds who buy 20 year terms so if anything happens to them there young kids don't have to pay the mortgage.

Alot of old people dieing isn't gonna effect insurance companies that much.