COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Only way for that to happen is for the federal government to shut everything down for at least two weeks. At least. And force people to stay in the house except to get necessities. fukk the economic hit. The faster they do that and mitigate contact between people the faster we can get back to some kinda normal. Better to take the quick economic hit than let it bleed slowly which is what they’re doing. If they don’t we might as well just do what you just suggested and let the chips fall where they may
The longer they take the more useless this will be right..?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will get his points back with a stimulus package after this is over. I say$2500- $3500 per person.
Trump ain't that bright. He needs a miracle not to get massacred in November now. The unemployment rate alone is going to explode. He doesn't understand if the stock market recovers it will have no bearing on the greater economy. Which is like 80% based on consumption.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I will day this tho. Healthcare officials had a similar response back then. The difference is unless you watched the news back then you didn’t hear it. And we know a lot of people don’t watch the news so you didn’t see this panic. Now they hop on social media and are confronted with it left and right even if they don’t want to. The swine flu was also labeled a pandemic and there was also a national emergency. That shyt was a big deal and a lot of people were shook. But like I said this could end up being worse. I hope not but we will see. Either way I’m taking every precaution they tell me to

Im 22 so I was a kid when the swine flu pandemic happened and I definetely remember people being shook of it BUT the big difference was that it wasnt so goddamn present on social media 24/7. shyt I wasnt getting updates by the minute in front of my laptop like im doing right now.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
That’s exactly what I was just talking about. Social media lets anybody just post anything. We don’t know what info is good and what isn’t
:heh:

rPR0F1x.png

This is the major issue :smh:

People are fukking retarded

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Im 22 so I was a kid when the swine flu pandemic happened and I definetely remember people being shook of it BUT the big difference was that it wasnt so goddamn present on social media 24/7. shyt I wasnt getting updates by the minute in front of my laptop like im doing right now.
I was married to my ex wife then and she got it. Quarantined her ass to the bedroom and got my daughter out of there becuz I knew that a lot of kids were dying from it. Mad people died in the US alone before it was called a pandemic. But there was nowhere near the type of panic there is right now. People stocking up on shyt like a blizzard is coming