COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I will day this tho. Healthcare officials had a similar response back then. The difference is unless you watched the news back then you didn’t hear it. And we know a lot of people don’t watch the news so you didn’t see this panic. Now they hop on social media and are confronted with it left and right even if they don’t want to. The swine flu was also labeled a pandemic and there was also a national emergency. That shyt was a big deal and a lot of people were shook. But like I said this could end up being worse. I hope not but we will see. Either way I’m taking every precaution they tell me to

yeah if you notice now, every youtube dr is out there putting out daily videos, on twitter every expert is saying this and that. Media which was dying is now back getting those clicks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Price per month goes up and coverage payout isn't that much for older people. And if you have underlining conditions they deny you.

A some what healthy 60 year old would be paying 200+ per month for a ten year 100k coverage. Its not really economical for most people. Life insurance is usually for 30-50 year olds who buy 20 year terms so if anything happens to them there young kids don't have to pay the mortgage.

my dad is 65 and was paying 500 a month for like the past 10 years for his life insurance but will be paid off in a few months

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
yeah if you notice now, every youtube dr is out there putting out daily videos, on twitter every expert is saying this and that. Media which was dying is now back getting those clicks
That’s a problem. This thread itself is filled with endless tweets from so called experts or people saying what they heard from someone else. That type of info is dangerous and is exactly why we are where we are

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Rich white men losing money under Trump, I see no way he wins in November They bout to get all these fukkers out the paint.

3 weeks ago Trump had them with the biggest stock market ever and has been artificially holding back a recession since Sept

They love him

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
We're just not ever gonna reach a day when we hear "virus under control, normal duties to resume." It's a virus that is all over one of the biggest countries in the world. It's never truly gonna go away because the government failed the people. As soon as somebody catches that shyt in July, we're gonna go back to this again? I'm about ready to let this virus do what it's gonna do. This is the world equivalent of a trojan.
Only way for that to happen is for the federal government to shut everything down for at least two weeks. At least. And force people to stay in the house except to get necessities. fukk the economic hit. The faster they do that and mitigate contact between people the faster we can get back to some kinda normal. Better to take the quick economic hit than let it bleed slowly which is what they’re doing. If they don’t we might as well just do what you just suggested and let the chips fall where they may