COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Closing schools will only be effective if children self isolate and we know that ain’t gonna happen.

Alex Jones might be crazy but this would be the perfect reason to introduce curfews/martial law. People are still not getting it and are going out willy nilly.
Alex Jones and anyone who would consider trying shut down the city can go suck a dikk. These kids ain’t gonna listen. The businesses can’t survive. More importantly for adults, bills are still due. When there’s no relief there, people are gonna do what they have to

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
H1N1 had a fatality rate of 0.02%.

Coronavirus is at 2%+.

Not even close.

This reaction is well warranted.

The same people scrambling and crying in panic, are probably guzzling alcohol and smoking cigarettes, without thinking twice about the fatality rate of liver disease or lung cancer.

This media causing mass hysteria is going to do more damage than the virus itself.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Alex Jones and anyone who would consider trying shut down the city can go suck a dikk. These kids ain’t gonna listen. The businesses can’t survive. More importantly for adults, bills are still due. When there’s no relief there, people are gonna do what they have to
It’s their funeral. It’s one thing going out if you have to work. It’s another thing going out because of defiance and arrogance.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The same people scrambling and crying in panic, are probably guzzling alcohol and smoking cigarettes, without thinking twice about the fatality rate of liver disease or lung cancer.

This media causing mass hysteria is going to do more damage than the virus itself.
The media hopefully scares people into staying home.

They might be doing those things but in 99% of cases it won’t kill them at near the same rate this virus will.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Fam, do you remember Swine Flu? That was only 10 years ago and I was 23 at the time. Of course people were very cautious about where they went, what they did and who they interacted with, but it didn't affect day-to-day life. And that took out half-a-million people.

All of this overreaction is because all of this information, whether it be legitimate or illegitimate, is being fed to us constantly and each time we read a new headline, it's like a punch in the face. And we're getting punched countless times a day, even in this very thread.

Reports saying "Whatever Million WILL be infected", or "CITY ON LOCKDOWN", is instilling unnecessary fear and panic in people, which is causing this daily chaos that's just snowballing into the nation fearing for the absolute worst, and that's not caused by the virus, that's caused by our mental.

The mental health pressure that this is putting on people is going to be the longer lasting damage on people than the virus itself

Stay clean, stay positive and be wary of those people who have only just discovered cleanliness and hygiene, which should've been a part of their life from Day 1

The peak of social media and the ease of getting information instantaneously in this era is the reason for the panic.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
The media hopefully scares people into staying home.

They might be doing those things but in 99% of cases it won’t kill them at near the same rate this virus will.

Okay. Good luck with your recovery, seeing as you've already convinced yourself that you're gonna get infected

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Fam, do you remember Swine Flu? That was only 10 years ago and I was 23 at the time. Of course people were very cautious about where they went, what they did and who they interacted with, but it didn't affect day-to-day life. And that took out half-a-million people.

All of this overreaction is because all of this information, whether it be legitimate or illegitimate, is being fed to us constantly and each time we read a new headline, it's like a punch in the face. And we're getting punched countless times a day, even in this very thread.

Reports saying "Whatever Million WILL be infected", or "CITY ON LOCKDOWN", is instilling unnecessary fear and panic in people, which is causing this daily chaos that's just snowballing into the nation fearing for the absolute worst, and that's not caused by the virus, that's caused by our mental.

The mental health pressure that this is putting on people is going to be the longer lasting damage on people than the virus itself

Stay clean, stay positive and be wary of those people who have only just discovered cleanliness and hygiene, which should've been a part of their life from Day 1

Couple things here. You speaking on numbers over an entire year, this has been around for 2 months. 2nd, are you insinuating that 500k deaths is a number you are comfortable with? If we can cut that number just in half it should be done. fukk the funny money, we talking about peoples lives here.

I remember the swine flu. I remember the coworker i was coolest with in the company losing her son to that shyt. Messed me up so bad i had to take off from work.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Okay. Good luck with your recovery, seeing as you've already convinced yourself that you're gonna get infected
Ive actually have been home for the past 4 days because I’m pretty sure I already have it breh.

This shyt is everywhere and in a couple of weeks we’ll be wondering why we didn’t do more now.