COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all this shut down ish has me worries, you have millionaire doctors and millionaire politicans making these decisions that effect folks just getting by.

So government shuts down restaurants and bars, how are those people suppose to make money? Ain't no zion williamson to cover your paycheck for the next month, how are you suppose to buy groceries, pay rent?

Plus if things don't get better in 2 weeks then what?

Even for folks who are working from home like its all good these greedy ass companies will start laying off mass employees as well, if you can work from home and get it done so can sayesh in india for 3 bucks a hour.

I hope after this countries stop fn with china

Maybe Jeff Bezos and all those fat super wealthy CEOs of the biggest companies in the world can help. Nope. They won't. They're just lleches.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can’t trust the numbers on this becuz we have no idea on when this started and how many people have had it. We will have no idea which one was worse. But i will say the main difference is that the swine flu took out children left and right
Breh, I think the worldwide response by healthcare officials says enough.

They know its on a different level and are warning people daily about it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
looking at those italy death rates I don't believe china death rates at all

Spanish police use megaphones to tell people to stay indoors or face £25,000 fines as coronavirus deaths DOUBLE to 288 overnight - and British tourists scramble to leave the country
  • Spanish deaths from the coronavirus have more than doubled in 24 hours, while infections approached 8,000

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukking interest rates dropped to 0. Right after I threw some more money into my forex. Gonna have to pray for the best and use some of this recent income I got coming in to pay down my credit card even more and hope I can recover somewhat from this. Damn coronavirus pissing me off. Let me find out who created this or first got it. :demonic: