UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not decently high, very high

5jRGWzb.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yo, I've been to Wal Mart twice these past few days, and during those visits my head feels so weird when I've been in there for some time. It's almost like a headache, but it's not really like one. Think all this negative energy is fukkin' with me (I hope). Hopefully that's the reason. :to:

Feeling fine right now, but I'm buzzed. :ld:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yo, I've been to Wal Mart twice these past few days, and during those visits my head feels so weird when I've been in there for some time. It's almost like a headache, but it's not really like one. Think all this negative energy is fukkin' with me (I hope). Hopefully that's the reason. :to:

Feeling fine right now, but I'm buzzed. :ld:

:patrice:A headache isn't one of the symptoms though

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:patrice:A headache isn't one of the symptoms though
It's not exactly like a headache though. Can't really describe it, but that's the best I can compare it to. And it only started when I was there. Could be the energy vibes, even though I've never been in tune with people's energy vibes affecting me much. :manny:

But I read headaches are part of it. :ld:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Not sure if this has been posted, but this couple caught it in Japan and is documenting their experience on youtube

This was 4 days ago:

This was yesterday:

Old Cacs crushed Corona with no problems but these coli posters still barricaded in their closets eating chunky soup out the can :mjlol:

Average age of deaths in Italy and America is 80 years old. 71 of the 91 deaths in France have been people over 75. It's the same shyt everywhere. Taking out the very old and unhealthy. Just like any other ilness. We been saying this from day 1 and the numbers just keep confirming it.

Once again :russell:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Old Cacs crushed Corona with no problems but these coli posters still barricaded in their closets eating chunky soup out the can :mjlol:

Average age of deaths in Italy and America is 80 years old. 71 of the 91 deaths in France have been people over 75. It's the same shyt everywhere. Taking out the very old and unhealthy. Just like any other ilness. We been saying this from day 1 and the numbers just keep confirming it.

full

and a 103 year old woman beat it earlier this week too

Man these dudes need to relax, they're taking off years of their lives by stressing over this shyt more than anything

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It's not exactly like a headache though. Can't really describe it, but that's the best I can compare it to. And it only started when I was there. Could be the energy vibes, even though I've never been in tune with people's energy vibes affecting me much. :manny:

But I read headaches are part of it. :ld:
Felt something similar at a Target yesterday, didn’t smell right
I think it was the cleaning solution they used to make the store virus free but probably overdid it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

5jRGWzb.jpg