COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Went to Walmart when I got off. Hardly anyone was there. The only thing sold out was alcohol and TP. But they were in the process of restocking both. Hardly anyone was there.

:manny:

I literally just got back from Walmart, I wanted to shop in peace. I got everything thing I needed for a month. I been had tp and Clorox wipes. I did go by the tp section, that shyt was all gone.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Of course they should be given credit...they were surprised by this shyt and dealt with it effectively. :gucci: The West had two months to prepare and couldn't do shyt

More of these cac talking points to explain incompetence. I hear this talk at work from cacs. They always go to the bullets in the head theory or Chinese cooking the numbers...everyone in the world is incompetent but cacs :rolleyes:

Meanwhile here is NYT articles from a white man who experienced the difference in approach in China and the West

Opinion | China Bought the West Time. The West Squandered It.

Why is it so out of the realm of possibility that China had good policies that worked?

Foh here with that CAC shyt! I'm far from a CAC, my point is that the Chinese Government can be ruthlessly EFFICIENT when need be, which is the complete of opposite of incompetence. They don't have to worry about the pretense (emphasis on pretense) of a damn democracy or constitution. It also helps that they are a nearly complete homogeneous society, so they aren't distracted by racial divisions that other countries have. When the Chinese government clamps down, they clamp down and for the most part the Chinese people fall in line, especially when it concerns survival.

And yes, China DOES charge a bullet fee for executions, look it up. It's not just US media that reports it, outlets from other nations confirm it as well.

Speaking truth about other nations doesn't mean I'm holding up the United Snakes as some sort pillar of virtuousness, so take your phukin Chinese cape off and remove the stick out ya ass. :martin:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
People are entitled to believe in whatever they want, but I definitely don't believe in this. Once they told me that multiple famous people had it I just laughed at the audacity