COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
In China the government can make its citizens do as they are told, if not you end up with a bullet in the back of head and your family will be sent a bill for the cost of the bullet. Real talk.
Which is why people need to stop comparing the US to China unless you want a total Authoritarian country where you posting anti Trump/Government shyt on thecoli could get you in labor/reeducation camp at best, a bullet to the head at worst.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
pretty decent chance you’re infected now...

be safe bro
My job is sending me out. :yeshrug: honestly, on one hand minimizing exposure is important but I'm also of the mindstate and experts agree we are all going to get it eventually. Can't hide from it forever. Just can minimize risks as much as possible.

I minimized my risk as much as possible by buy hand sanitizing wipes at the airport and wiping my hands and everything around me as much as possible. Also made my own hand sanitizer lol with aloe vera and alcohol in a travel container I got in my pocket. Also tried my best to stay away from others.

I will say at least on the plane, I wasn't the only one wiping down their area like they worked for the airline :russ:. Damn near everyone is doing it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You know all those Americans abroad rushing to get back home. Yeah this is the scene. It's like that at ORD, JFK, IAD, and DFW. Haven't seen ATL pics yet.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
My hubby tried to eat a 2nd bowl of cereal and I hit him with the :martin:. We need to conserve our rations!

I was 100% kidding but I think I made him feel:flabbynsick:.

Just making a joke, but he feeling some type of way :manny:.

Edit: meant to post this in Random Thoughts , but I think it kinda still applies here lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever been to work with someone who has the flu and you don’t get it, but others may? It’s literally the same thing man. Why just look at NBA examples and not look at what’s happening in China, Iran, Italy, UK.?

Y’all need to know about Occam's Razor. People are too quick to believe in conspiracy theory and not history or medical facts.

Looking at the nba is easier.
We dont really know what's going on in china.

People like you are so quick to believe anything.
I'm just asking questions.

And they are saying the covid and the flu are not the same thing..
One is more contagious and deadly.

But it kinda seems like the same thing, doesn't it...
We don't shut everything down for the flu... do we?
:stopitslime: