COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I shouldn't give it energy. But I don’t understand you people

Post your science degree fam

And this is why it will spread.

Bro... I think theres room for all kinds of ideas...
This is literally the 1st time any of us are facing this.

Theres shyt that doesnt sit right with me either.
If this shyt is super contagious... why only rudy gobert and Mitchell got it.
And now the other dude woods...
Who gave it to them
They were playing basketball, high fiving and shyt.
That whole locker room should be infected.
How did this shyt travel this fast.

Ur telling me muthafukaz ain't some animals in china... now nikkaz over here are sick. How long they been eating thoss animals.

shyt... if a nikka told me they've been spraying this virus overhead, just to test what would happen... I'd believe that actually

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
Because majority of the cases are mild and you will recover. Majority of the death comes elder and immunity compromised. A fever, chill, sweat and some cough never hurt anyone. This is mass hysteria.

How do you know the majority of cases are mild?

Why are you believing statistics given by third parties when they support your theory? Or I know you are researching each case that you know most deaths are eldery huh?

HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUK UP?

Your probably a chinese living here. Trying to downplay the mess your people have caused

Fuk off

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
6 months from now. I will bump up this thread. And there will be so many egg on posters face in this forum. Once you are all humiliated and embarrassed by the establishment I never want any of you to speak on human health ever again.

6 months exact from this date :russ::mjlol:

Eat a dikk bytch ass nikka

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yawn. So it’s already over in Korea. 55 million people in that small country have already handled this common cold. Give by June 2020, we will be talking about another new virus. This is like clockwork. :russ:

Korea right next to China. Korea didn’t get ample warning, preparation time and now they control this flu.

Yet America are scared, panicking and fearful. With all the advantages they have over Korea.

The medical and pharmaceutical industry are playing all of you scared masses as clowns. You listen to their tunes and dance like puppets.

Americans are fearful because of the lack of leadership. They also don’t have the capacity to care for all the sick. America likes to tout themselves as being the best at everything but they’re getting exposed something fiercely right now.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Bro... I think theres room for all kinds of ideas...
This is literally the 1st time any of us are facing this.

Theres shyt that doesnt sit right with me either.
If this shyt is super contagious... why only rudy gobert and Mitchell got it.
And now the other dude woods...
Who gave it to them
They were playing basketball, high fiving and shyt.
That whole locker room should be infected.
How did this shyt travel this fast.

Ur telling me muthafukaz ain't some animals in china... now nikkaz over here are sick. How long they been eating thoss animals.

shyt... if a nikka told me they've been spraying this virus overhead, just to test what would happen... I'd believe that actually

Have you ever been to work with someone who has the flu and you don’t get it, but others may? It’s literally the same thing man. Why just look at NBA examples and not look at what’s happening in China, Iran, Italy, UK.?

Y’all need to know about Occam's Razor. People are too quick to believe in conspiracy theory and not history or medical facts.

Last edited: