COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
25971384-8112481-image-a-2_1584204520345.jpg

Shopper is mugged for his toilet paper in broad daylight outside London shop as supermarkets across Britain have shelves stripped bare amid coronavirus panic
  • Dinendra was leaving a Savers store in Harringay, north London, around 3.30pm
  • Someone ran up behind him and snatched 1 of the 2 toilet rolls he was carrying
  • He was left 'shaken' but insists 'it's not the value of the toilet roll, its the principle'

A 56-year-old shopper was mugged for his toilet paper just moments after leaving a store in London as panic about the coronavirus epidemic lead to wide-spread stockpiling.

Dinendra was leaving a Savers store in Harringay, north London, around 3.30pm when someone ran up behind him and snatched one of the two toilet rolls he was carrying.

He was left shaken after the broad-daylight attack and lodged a report with the police - but insists 'it's not the value of the toilet roll, its the principle'.

London shopper is mugged for his toilet paper in broad daylight | Daily Mail Online

-

Toilet paper .... :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
It's not exactly like a headache though. Can't really describe it, but that's the best I can compare it to. And it only started when I was there. Could be the energy vibes, even though I've never been in tune with people's energy vibes affecting me much. :manny:

But I read headaches are part of it. :ld:
Anxiety

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just touched down in Midway in Chicago for a layover.

Less than half full 737-800:wow: it was fukking lovely. Did plenty of man spreading and plenty of "social distancing". Got to watch the sun rise during my flight.

However, the airport is a different story. Surprisingly still crowded and unless I'm just more cognizant of it now, people are coughing everywhere and worst of all still not even bothering with the common courtesy of covering their mouths. :gucci:. Gates are full and people seated up on each other.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just touched down in Midway in Chicago for a layover.

Less than half full 737-800:wow: it was fukking lovely. Did plenty of man spreading and plenty of "social distancing". Got to watch the sun rise during my flight.

However, the airport is a different story. Surprisingly still crowded and unless I'm just more cognizant of it now, people are coughing everywhere and worst of all still not even bothering with the common courtesy of covering their mouths. :gucci:. Gates are full and people seated up on each other.

pretty decent chance you’re infected now...

be safe bro

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I sincerely hope no one out there is mentally challenged enough to think that 149,700 people “have” corona as of today.
That’s like me going outside for 10 minutes counting the color of cars and concluding that there are 15 blue cars in the world.
Testing is woefully inadequate and no one claims to have any idea how many people have contracted it.
Ohio alone estimated they might have 100k cases worldwide its in the Millions