COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
So you don't know that it is related to the common cold. Why did you say that then?

You won’t win this game of semantics with me. I never said it was related, you implying I’m saying coronavirus and common cold have the same origin. I said it was like another version of the common cold. Same symptoms and same bodily mechanism activated to neutralize it. Nothing life threatening to anyone with a decent immune system. I think the figure is now 70k Chinese has now recovered and the Chinese didn’t have ANY warning signs or alert signs like the rest of the world did.

So what you worried about?? If the unprepared Chinese can recover why can’t the world with ample time?

How much common sense, logical and rational thinking is missing in this thread. The media has truly created this demonic panic and fear for no real reason.

Come and take your written L, you aren’t smart as you portray yourself.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You won’t win this game of semantics with me. I never said it was related, you implying I’m saying coronavirus and common cold have the same origin. I said it was like another version of the common cold. Same symptoms and same bodily mechanism activated to neutralize it. Nothing life threatening to anyone with a decent immune system. I think the figure is now 70k Chinese has now recovered and the Chinese didn’t have ANY warning signs or alert signs like the rest of the world did.

So what you worried about?? If the unprepared Chinese can recover why can’t the world with ample time?

How much common sense, logical and rational thinking is missing in this thread. The media has truly created this demonic panic and fear for no real reason.

Come and take your written L, you aren’t smart as you portray yourself.
Man you are a smart dumb nicca . Is the rest of the world China?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I will say this, the disconnect between the internet and real life is real. The only people I see panicking and acting like pussies, are people on the internet. Especially on here ironically lol.... in real life, people are living life like any other day.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Man you are a smart dumb nicca . Is the rest of the world China?
Why should the world be worried if China has shown it can contain it?

As it stands America has a mere 3000 cases in a population of 330 million. America has ample time, warning and can use China as an example of how to contain it. Where and why is there panic?? Also majority of the dead are the elderly and immune compromised.

If America gets up 30000 cases for example, than more so a failure of Americans than the virus.

Everyone knows how to boost their immunity, basic hygiene and standing indoors when sick which has always been the general knowledge of humanity.

People here are overestimating the potency of this virus, and underestimating the ample time and warning we have and the strength of a healthy immune system.

Seriously, what’s the worry, panic and fear coming from?

I hate this smart dumb nikka talk, if I was a cac you would worship my words. PATHEIC. Because everything I am saying makes sense,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I will say this, the disconnect between the internet and real life is real. The only people I see panicking and acting like pussies, are people on the internet. Especially on here ironically lol.... in real life, people are living life like any other day.

have you been to any grocery store lately?

I'm sure these countries shutting down is only on the internet right :dahell:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Just stay on track. I removed all the other stuff.

Not a semantic game at all. It's a totally nature (and usual) interpretation of what you said.

Also you didn't modify your original statement with "like".

C2T7JpGl.png

YxqasZWl.png

Question: How does your body neutralize coronavirus (covid19) ?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Just stay on track. I removed all the other stuff.

Not a semantic game at all. It's a totally nature (and usual) interpretation of what you said.

Also you didn't modify your original statement with "like".

C2T7JpGl.png

YxqasZWl.png

Question: How does your body neutralize coronavirus ?

When you say related it means of the same origin. Like a brother and sister is related meaning a common ancestor. Netball is like another version of basketball is saying it has similar profile and mechanism but of different origin.

Like another version basically means it has similar properties but isn’t of the same origin.

You can’t win this battle I’m sorry.

Like is not the same as related. Basic grammar. You tried to nit-pick my post and it has greatly backfired. You’re digging yourself a hole here. Also I never used the word related as well, so you finding and seeing something that isn’t there

You wanted to engage in this arena of semantics only to be left naked and hapless.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Im tryin to stack as much money as possible til the business inevitably shuts down

We had like 50% of our clients scheduled for today not show up without any notice :mjlol:

We also have an upper 80s-lower 90s worker that is adamant about working no matter what and im shook about her. Her fukks give level is below 0

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Why should the world be worried if China has shown it can contain it?

As it stands America has a mere 3000 cases in a population of 330 million. America has ample time, warning and can use China as an example of how to contain it. Where and why is there panic?? Also majority of the dead are the elderly and immune compromised.

If America gets up 30000 cases for example, than more so a failure of Americans than the virus.

Everyone knows how to boost their immunity, basic hygiene and standing indoors when sick which has always been the general knowledge of humanity.

People here are overestimating the potency of this virus, and underestimating the ample time and warning we have and the strength of a healthy immune system.

Seriously, what’s the worry, panic and fear coming from?

I hate this smart dumb nikka talk, if I was a cac you would worship my words. PATHEIC. Because everything I am saying makes sense,

I mean u make some points but its not good when people die regardless if they are old or immuno compromised. Its not like we should be like eh fukk it 50000 people died but they were all weak anyway. Thats not a good grind to be on