COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I never have trusted government statistics or numbers. Governments don’t have actual control like they portray. A lot of their numbers are estimation. They estimate and they don’t have enough manpower to actually count these so called figures.

This is fear monger to a level I have never seen before. Recently I went to my local mall, people were shopping, socializing, having coffee and buzz at the mall was great. Last night I was in a tight room of 6 people, smoking, sharing pipes and watching TV. Yet none of us were sick and all looked healthy. First thing tomorrow morning I will be hitting the gym and hope that it is packed and I see familiar faces.
As I alluded to many times earlier, this is worldwide government planned fear mongering. Until we get a LIST of all dead, cause of death, previous health status and age than we should have something to worry about.

People need to release money isn’t real but human life and controlling it is. Economics can boom and bust but having total world control is priceless. How does the NBA lose money, when money isn’t real? People need to understand what reality is and what isn’t.

eh never mind. No disrespect but knowing where you stand, based on the above?

I’m good on your opinion on the matter. :hubie:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I have a strong feeling when we look back on this virus in a few years we are going to say New Orleans was one of the most infected places on earth and we didn’t even know it.

hmmm why do you say this?
whats happening in New Orleans right now?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Hundreds rioting in Paris as we speak, a country right next to Italy but Americans won't shake anyone's hand in 2020.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As I alluded to many times earlier, this is worldwide government planned fear mongering. Until we get a LIST of all dead, cause of death, previous health status and age than we should have something to worry about.

People need to release money isn’t real but human life and controlling it is. Economics can boom and bust but having total world control is priceless. How does the NBA lose money, when money isn’t real? People need to understand what reality is and what isn’t.

Skrulls are controlling the governments. They want to weaken us before the invasion. Keep it quiet.

p.s. How do you know it is a version of the common cold?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

when you own skeptism makes you dumb...

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Skrulls are controlling the governments. They want to weaken us before the invasion. Keep it quiet.

p.s. How do you know it is a version of the common cold?
Because majority of the cases are mild and you will recover. Majority of the death comes elder and immunity compromised. A fever, chill, sweat and some cough never hurt anyone. This is mass hysteria.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This guy previously didn’t look like the picture of health, yet survived and continues with his life. Imagine those who eat healthy and have strong immune system. Maybe the real issue in the modern world is weakened immune system of humanity.
He looks like a regular guy.