COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
6 months from now. I will bump up this thread. And there will be so many egg on posters face in this forum. Once you are all humiliated and embarrassed by the establishment I never want any of you to speak on human health ever again.

6 months exact from this date :russ::mjlol:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only overblown when you disregard data from all the world's leading epidemiologists and are selfish. Sure if you're young and able, super low chance of dying or anything serious but not thinking about everyone else and taking it too lightly. Think about the older people, those with health conditions, and in this country there are plenty of both. Maybe when I was younger I would have thought the same, but as I am older now I feel a sense of responsibility to just do my part. That part being very hygienic and to stay inside as much as I can which I do anyway.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nfs I think I have a fever, neck warm af. Throat feels itchy as hell and got a slight cough. I think it’s some regular shyt from working out outside yesterday evening/night and/or sleeping w the fan on or something but the timing is :sadcam: lol. Just picked up some NyQuil bout to play cod til I KO :ehh:
My throat feels funny as well :merchant:

Don't you fukkin dare, @neotheflyingone :ufdup:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Spoke to a nurse who spoke to a doctor that did a case study on the virus a few years ago. They said the virus usually clears up with warm weather.
Its Warm weather in Australia right now and they had a break out.

IRAN as well..

MARs virus came about in the middle east with temperatures over 116. Only way can beat this is to develop immunity to it and a vaccine.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 months from now. I will bump up this thread. And there will be so many egg on posters face in this forum. Once you are all humiliated and embarrassed by the establishment I never want any of you to speak on human health ever again.

6 months exact from this date :russ::mjlol:

I can’t speak for other people, but for me it’s not about panicking. It’s about doing my part to stop healthcare workers from being overwhelmed by too many patients at one time and it’s about not unknowingly passing anything on to older, more vulnerable people. And it’s about not being a dumbass just so I can gain internet clout like that white bytch on Twitter.

Shyt, I hope you DO bump this thread 6 months from now and start clowning folks. It would mean that people took this seriously at the right time and prevented a disaster.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I will say this, the disconnect between the internet and real life is real. The only people I see panicking and acting like pussies, are people on the internet. Especially on here ironically lol.... in real life, people are living life like any other day.

People with real $$$ panicking and staying home, so what does that say about you?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say this, the disconnect between the internet and real life is real. The only people I see panicking and acting like pussies, are people on the internet. Especially on here ironically lol.... in real life, people are living life like any other day.
Went grocery shopping today. I estimate the shelves where ay about 60% of normal. Some items where completely out. It's not just the internet.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I think the issue with some people is that they’re thinking. Not everyone needs to think all the time. In some cases, you need to let other people do the thinking for you. Now is one of those times.

Even if you think this is overblown, or not that serious, please be safe rather than sorry and listen to health officials. Don’t ruin other people’s lives because your ego tells you otherwise.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Im tryin to stack as much money as possible til the business inevitably shuts down

We had like 50% of our clients scheduled for today not show up without any notice :mjlol:

We also have an upper 80s-lower 90s worker that is adamant about working no matter what and im shook about her. Her fukks give level is below 0

She's still working at the age of course she don't give a damn :pachaha: