COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tryin to stack as much money as possible til the business inevitably shuts down

We had like 50% of our clients scheduled for today not show up without any notice :mjlol:

We also have an upper 80s-lower 90s worker that is adamant about working no matter what and im shook about her. Her fukks give level is below 0
Tell her to retire!

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say this, the disconnect between the internet and real life is real. The only people I see panicking and acting like pussies, are people on the internet. Especially on here ironically lol.... in real life, people are living life like any other day.
Kinda seems like the people downplaying it are the real pussies.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should the world be worried if China has shown it can contain it?

As it stands America has a mere 3000 cases in a population of 330 million. America has ample time, warning and can use China as an example of how to contain it. Where and why is there panic?? Also majority of the dead are the elderly and immune compromised.

If America gets up 30000 cases for example, than more so a failure of Americans than the virus.

Everyone knows how to boost their immunity, basic hygiene and standing indoors when sick which has always been the general knowledge of humanity.

People here are overestimating the potency of this virus, and underestimating the ample time and warning we have and the strength of a healthy immune system.

Seriously, what’s the worry, panic and fear coming from?

I hate this smart dumb nikka talk, if I was a cac you would worship my words. PATHEIC. Because everything I am saying makes sense,
Have you read how we weren’t prepared and trump slowed the response. Or the strategy Boris Johnson is doing

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say this, the disconnect between the internet and real life is real. The only people I see panicking and acting like pussies, are people on the internet. Especially on here ironically lol.... in real life, people are living life like any other day.

Every professional sporting event has been canceled, countries are on lockdown, Disney has shut down all of its parks which NEVER happens, the country is in a state of EMERGENCY....

but only the internet is panicking right?

People like you are the reason this shyt is as bad as it is.

Daps

Go to your local stores and supermarkets and look at the shelves where the tissue, wipes, spray and hand sanitizer would be and that will tell you how many folks are panicking in real life, dumbass

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Have you read how we weren’t prepared and trump slowed the response. Or the strategy Boris Johnson is doing

3000 cases. Major government response now. We now know what to do. Everyone and their dog are preparing and taking precautions. People self isolating themselves. America is vastly less dense than China. Americans don’t eat wild animals like the Chinese.

At which point do we stop panicking??!!

Daps
Every professional sporting event has been canceled, countries are on lockdown, Disney has shut down all of its parks which NEVER happens, the country is in a state of EMERGENCY....

but only the internet is panicking right?

People like you are the reason this shyt is as bad as it is.

Yep had an older guy I know walk up on me in the supermarket today and reach out his hand to me. I tell him we ain't supposed to do that right now

He commences to telling me how it's all over blown and Trump is making a big thing out of this cause it's an election year and his daughter is a nurse and they got way more dangerous stuff that they see every night

I want him to keep that same energy when Corona touch down in this area :ehh: