COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
How would you describe that weird chest feeling? For me it's like slight aching hearburn on the right side of my chest. It's more annoying then painful. Been like this all week but no caugh, fever headaches or anything. My throat was tingly a couple days ago but other than that I've been fine.

Sorry , I missed this earlier.

Mild heartburn/soreness is the best way to describe near the lower sternum. Its not too bad but noticeable. Keeping my behind inside just in case.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Nikka said money isnt real:russ:
I hope someone stops paying his ISP

It is clear you have a poor conception of reality. Money isn’t tangible and it’s based on belief. Financial system can collapse and economic system can CRASH and within a day it can be recreated. If anything situation like this shows you how worthless money actually is, what people want is land, water, food and shelter anything else is meaningless. People talking about the establishment losing money when they printing money out of thin air. Do some basic research.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
How you know that this is related to the common cold?

This virus is much like the common cold and virus. Nothing to be worried about. The fact Trrump tested negative, and he was around all these people has a healthy me not worried

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmmm why do you say this?
whats happening in New Orleans right now?

I have some fam in New Orleans, and they said they know tons of people who went out to parades during mardi gras and then got sick in the following week or so. But nobody can get tested down there.

I wouldnt be surprised if Mardi Gras was the catalyst that really accelerated the spread of this virus in the US

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This virus is much like the common cold and virus. Nothing to be worried about. The fact Trrump tested negative, and he was around all these people has a healthy me not worried

So you don't know that it is related to the common cold. Why did you say that then?