COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yawn. When will this nonsensical panic of another version of the common cold end. This is utterly embarrassing and humiliating for mankind and humanity. Just eat organic and strengthen your body and you will be fine.

Korean and Japanese aren't even worried about this cough,

SMH @ the rest of the world.

They have those masks on though I see

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Yawn. When will this nonsensical panic of another version of the common cold end. This is utterly embarrassing and humiliating for mankind and humanity. Just eat organic and strengthen your body and you will be fine.

How do you explain what is going on in italy?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

people of all ages are dropping dead in Italy from a common cold? Businesses, schools, nba, are on pause over a common cold?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
How do you explain what is going on in italy?

I never have trusted government statistics or numbers. Governments don’t have actual control like they portray. A lot of their numbers are estimation. They estimate and they don’t have enough manpower to actually count these so called figures.

This is fear monger to a level I have never seen before. Recently I went to my local mall, people were shopping, socializing, having coffee and buzz at the mall was great. Last night I was in a tight room of 6 people, smoking, sharing pipes and watching TV. Yet none of us were sick and all looked healthy. First thing tomorrow morning I will be hitting the gym and hope that it is packed and I see familiar faces.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
awn. When will this nonsensical panic of another version of the common cold end.

Stop lying bro. This is an interview with a perfectly healthy young man who survived it. He contracted pneumonia. Lungs working at 20% capacity..couldnt take a lung full of breath..standing up and walking to the kitchen he was out of breath

That aint no common cold bro :russ:

Everyone might not contract pneumonia like him but don't assume its gonna be a walk in the park.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
people of all ages are dropping dead in Italy from a common cold? Businesses, schools, nba, are on pause over a common cold?

As I alluded to many times earlier, this is worldwide government planned fear mongering. Until we get a LIST of all dead, cause of death, previous health status and age than we should have something to worry about.

People need to release money isn’t real but human life and controlling it is. Economics can boom and bust but having total world control is priceless. How does the NBA lose money, when money isn’t real? People need to understand what reality is and what isn’t.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This bytch is putting people’s lives at risk for internet clout and Red Robin. I hate my generation sometimes
Shouldn’t it be the opposite. If you’re vulnerable stay home if you’re healthy live life? Wouldn’t they rather have the virus burn out on us?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Stop lying bro. This is an interview with a perfectly healthy young man who survived it. He contracted pneumonia. Lungs working at 20% capacity..couldnt take a lung full of breath..standing up and walking to the kitchen he was out of breath

That aint no common cold bro :russ:

Everyone might not contract pneumonia like him but don't assume its gonna be a walk in the park.

This guy previously didn’t look like the picture of health, yet survived and continues with his life. Imagine those who eat healthy and have strong immune system. Maybe the real issue in the modern world is weakened immune system of humanity.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn’t it be the opposite. If you’re vulnerable stay home if you’re healthy live life? Wouldn’t they rather have the virus burn out on us?

Not really. Because even if you’re healthy you can still carry it and pass it on to vulnerable people without even knowing it. And I doubt Katie is smart enough to isolate herself from older people after “living her life”