Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
@ColdSlither your parents don’t have a choice now. Divine intervention
:blessed:

Coronavirus pandemic prompts the big 3 cruise companies to suspend operations

The coronavirus pandemic has brought the bulk of the cruise industry to a standstill as Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruisesannounced Friday the suspension of operations.

Norwegian Cruises announced the immediate suspension of global operations until April 11 and Royal Caribbean said it is suspending U.S. cruises for 30 days. The announcements follow the news Thursday that Carnival's Princess Cruises is suspending global operations until May 10

And she is not happy lol:russ:

And I don’t give a shyt. I’m glass she’s not going.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
corona keeps evolving till it reaches it perfect form :to:
Yo, it’s been such an ill week man.....

Everybody outside, kids playing and shyt like it’s a regular weekend...

this schizophrenic lady was laying face down in the grass all afternoon.. nikkas just walking past or laughing like it’s funny

She outside singing and shyt now.. the whole vibe of it is just eery

I don’t know how to embed audio clips but... listen to this shyt bruhs, it was like something out a movie, a fukkin omen or sumn ...

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The problem with rushing vaccines is that the people doing so can accidentally create a super virus instead once applied to the affected persons. It's why trials are done on animals before they even get to the human trials. Like a year's worth of testing. Imagine testing a rushed vaccine on someone and it mutates into a new strain that can kill you in days :whoa:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yo, it’s been such an ill week man.....

Everybody outside, kids playing and shyt like it’s a regular weekend...

this schizophrenic lady was laying face down in the grass all afternoon.. nikkas just walking past or laughing like it’s funny

She outside singing and shyt now.. the whole vibe of it is just eery

I don’t know how to embed audio clips but... listen to this shyt bruhs, it was like something out a movie, a fukkin omen or sumn ...

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

rip breh

:picard:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

People can beat this. That's not the issue. The issue is when you can't flatten the curve and slow the rate of infection, hospitals get overwhelmed and people die. Doctors can't drop their existing patients and kick them out for Covid cases. There are a limited amount of beds and supply's. If we can slow it makes survival that much more possible.