COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The UK might be done this decade.:shaq: With a no deal Brexit likely happening and BoJo’s handling of the coronavirus by doing nothing might be the nail to end the UK as a whole. The UK the next 2-3 weeks finna be fukked. :lolbron:But hey I could careless they had to pay for their crimes to Africa. :ufdup:Same with France, Italy and Spain. :blessed:
Pound bout to drop like a motherfukker. :banderas: might have to reload my account more.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Man this fukking with my money now. Office just told me I can't come in starting Monday until further notice.

I :salute: the brehs & brehettes that can work from home. I have a physical job so I'm gonna be just not getting paid. Unemployment, maybe. I help my family from kids, nephew's & nieces to my grandchildren, to my mother.
Now after today I can't go to work.

Only bright side was my son telling me get back up in the studio. Use this time to be productive. My nephew telling me he got bars. I'm not even scared of the shyt but it's literally fukking with my life now.

:snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Man this fukking with my money now. Office just told me I can't come in starting Monday until further notice.

I :salute: the brehs & brehettes that can work from home. I have a physical job so I'm gonna be just not getting paid. Unemployment, maybe. I help my family from kids, nephew's & nieces to my grandchildren, to my mother.

Only bright side was my son telling me get back up in the studio. Use this time to be productive. My nephew telling me he got bars. I'm not even scared of the shyt but it's literally fukking with my life now.

Check your local government fam...

The US is in a state of emergency, you qualify to get something for that...

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I believe you can file for unemployment

U.S. Labor Department allows unemployment benefits for Coronavirus

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
The problem with rushing vaccines is that the people doing so can accidentally create a super virus instead once applied to the affected persons. It's why trials are done on animals before they even get to the human trials. Like a year's worth of testing. Imagine testing a rushed vaccine on someone and it mutates into a new strain that can kill you in days :whoa:

:mjcry:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if the weather has any affect on the virus? When it gets warmer will it die down,get worse or will it really not matter?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's funny how the NBA going down really made shiit real for a huge chunk of people.
A lot of shyt doesn’t get real to people untill it affects them. Nba playoffs is coming so this shyt stopping the season, and subsequently stopping all sports opened a lot of eyes for those who are big sports fans.

crazy it took entertainment industry getting affected to wake folks up but it is what it is