COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You done mentioned Bidets about 10-20 times in here, May as well throw an affiliate link in your bio and get your cut :dead:
518XB8MKNCL._SX466_.jpg

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
You have nothing to back up your claims with expect speculation. Not saying that it’s not a probable outcome but I’m going off of what’s concrete as of right now and not a tweet that states 60 million people are “projected” to get it.

I apologize for the childish name calling in my previous post.
I'm not trying to get in an argument here.
My wifes family is full of doctors and scientists who have never been alarmed about anything as long as i've known them.
They are highly alarmed about this and think it has a high probability of becoming catastrophic.
Every health expert in the world is warning about the dire possibilities and how health systems are already in danger of completely collapsing.
Meanwhile on twitter you've got people misinterpreting statistics about confirmed cases when proper testing is not available to even the extremely sick and dying.
People need to be safe out there and realize that this is serious.
Listen to the experts and not the person who has a fresh conspiracy about everything.
That being said food shortages are not coming and there is no reason for panic. Just vigilance and taking warnings seriously. Shutting down basically entire economies doesn't benefit anyone except in fevered conspiracists pipe dreams.

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
im always down for memes and general fukkery, but it's also important to be mindful of misinformation.

hearing things like "black people are immune because of melanin, don't worry" and flimsy conspiracy theories insinuating that "the government" concocted this virus in a "lab" somewhere is disheartening. in an era where we have the information super-highway, nearly the entirety of mankind's knowledge base up to now in our pockets; there is simply no good excuse for ignorance.

the ability to obtain and parse through reliable information from verified channels is paramount, specifically during these times. if not for your fellow citizens, then for the concern and well-being of your loved ones and if not for your loved ones, then at the very least, so you don't expose yourself as a moron.

so again, coronavirus aside... being informed is important not because some azzhole on thecoli said so. it is vital because it's the only way of becoming an empowered contributor toward society.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yh shyt is a joke

Coli nikkaz panicking for no reason

yeah this is only a coli thing :troll:

France goes on lockdown with all non-essential public locations to close TONIGHT as coronavirus death toll in the country soars to 91 with French Prime Minister calling it the 'biggest health crisis in a century'

US travel ban on Europe WILL be extended to the UK and Ireland from Monday after rise in number of British deaths

Spain will be put on lockdown and ban all travel except to buy food or medicine or get to work or hospital after coronavirus cases soar by a third overnight to 5,753 - with 3,000 in Madrid alone

Italy on Saturday reported 175 more deaths from coronavirus, raising the toll to 1,441.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I feel like there is one thing that is crazy as fukk and not being talked about is how the UK government is deciding to handle this. They are going for the "herd immunity" tactic instead of doing anything proactive to stem it. Basically in layman's terms, they are not doing anything preventative to prevent the spread of the disease and instead let it spread as much as possible, possibly killing elderly people and overwhelm the health system in the meantime while hoping that who is left are those who caught it, fought it off, and it levels off by itself through deaths and saturation of infections.

This shyt is craaazy and definitely not getting the attention it deserves. It almost sounds like conspiracy theory level shyt but its real. Basically old people are told you're SOL, better cross your fingers

I'm going to start posting about this because it definitely needs attention. UK brehs, chime in please.

Its the old whites that voted him in so if they like it i love it!