COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
US travel ban on Europe WILL be extended to the UK and Ireland from Monday after rise in number of British deaths
Under the restrictions, American citizens, green card holders and others are still allowed to return home to US
But they will be funnelled to 13 airports and be subjected to some health screenings and quarantine orders

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
nah
just hit up twitter
every mall is dead. Should hae followed what apple did and just close down

lol at that costco photo if one person there had it and sneezed or cough :snoop:

Yeah I've given up on costco, no frills and walmart. What's the point of stocking up if you're in an enclosed space with hundreds of other people without masks coughing, sneezing and touching their carts :gucci:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
A twitter thread on this insanity

They are possibly handling it worse than us :gucci:

By the way, Trump banned travel with all of Europe except the UK since they decided to Brexit and not only does he want to make sure that he is economically favorable to them but has favorable feelings toward the UK because of it while holding animosity towards the EU. Yet, with this policy the UK is going to have one of the worst outbreaks at this rate.

Thought there would be a common sense approach to this...but this is ridiculous:snoop:
There is no such thing as herd immunity when there is literally no vaccine or anyone actually immune against. You're either Asymptomatic (a carrier) or just gonna get it...

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Thought there would be a common sense approach to this...but this is ridiculous:snoop:
There is no such thing as herd immunity when there is literally no vaccine or anyone actually immune against. You're either Asymptomatic (a carrier) or just gonna get it...

Right. Plus, what happens when it mutates?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I've given up on costco, no frills and walmart. What's the point of stocking up if you're in an enclosed space with hundreds of other people without masks coughing, sneezing and touching their carts :gucci:
Yea, I was mostly good shopping wise but went to a local grocery store just to add an additional round of shyt and see how many people were there (around 9:30 Thursday night)

lines super long! I just went to family dollar instead and grabbed a huge bag of cat litter and some additional cat food

lady at the counter coughed into her arm while ringing me up, I grabbed the receipt from her with the tips of my fingers, as soon as I got outside let that shyt blow in the wind (I hate littering smh)

Put the cat food/litter in my cars back seat and spread that shyt with Lysol and hit up my hand sanitizer

:russ:

I’m working remote so I’m literally only going out to
1. Take my mom to get a surgical procedure on her wrist (I’ma be in Kaiser Permanente masked up and gloved down)

2. Monday morning ima hit the gun range and cop an AR in case shyt end up getting funky at some point

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I was mostly good shopping wise but went to a local grocery store just to add an additional round of shyt and see how many people were there (around 9:30 Thursday night)

lines super long! I just went to family dollar instead and grabbed a huge bag of cat litter and some additional cat food

lady at the counter coughed into her arm while ringing me up, I grabbed the receipt from her with the tips of my fingers, as soon as I got outside let that shyt blow in the wind (I hate littering smh)

Put the cat food/litter in my cars back seat and spread that shyt with Lysol and hit up my hand sanitizer

:russ:

I’m working remote so I’m literally only going out to
1. Take my mom to get a surgical procedure on her wrist (I’ma be in Kaiser Permanente masked up and gloved down)

2. Monday morning ima hit the gun range and cop an AR in case shyt end up getting funky at some point

Yeah man I don't get why people don't get understand you get sick from being around other people

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Swine flu was way worse than this and nikkas wasn’t taking precaution like this , I don’t know one person who got sick from this yet

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swine flu was way worse than this and nikkas wasn’t taking precaution like this , I don’t know one person who got sick from this yet
How about Forrest Gump fukkhead...real yet?

This virus doesn’t care if you have money or believe in it. It’s not a mythical creature and it just might kill you