COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man this fukking with my money now. Office just told me I can't come in starting Monday until further notice.

I :salute: the brehs & brehettes that can work from home. I have a physical job so I'm gonna be just not getting paid. Unemployment, maybe. I help my family from kids, nephew's & nieces to my grandchildren, to my mother.
Now after today I can't go to work.

Only bright side was my son telling me get back up in the studio. Use this time to be productive. My nephew telling me he got bars. I'm not even scared of the shyt but it's literally fukking with my life now.

:snoop:
My job Honda ain't shutting shyt down they'll have us in there building cars with respiratory masks before they do that.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
The ‘civilised’ race yall :laff:

Saw a whitey today with shopping bags full of toilet paper, whilst smoking a cigarette ...

Stocking up and scared of something that's affected the smallest fraction of the planet, but don't care about the cancer he's smoking that's proved to kill millions annually :dry:

People are fukking retarded and all this over-reacting is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever seen in my life :smh:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Saw a whitey today with shopping bags full of toilet paper, whilst smoking a cigarette ...

Stocking up and scared of something that's affected the smallest fraction of the planet, but don't care about the cancer he's smoking that's proved to kill millions annually :dry:

People are fukking retarded and all this over-reacting is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever seen in my life :smh:
People are disgusting its showing even more

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She clarifies later in the thread that the 50% of the 300 under 60 are actually 50% of the serious cases, not 50% of the ICU.. thank god because 150 under 60 in ICU would be

:sadcam:

but they’re still in serious condition and hospitalised.. this shyt is not a game right now

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
you know they going to Africa first

:mjpls:

Where no one is effected....
So you mean Black Americans first, potentially.

If you are Pro-Clean vaccines like myself, and not just "Vaccines are always good" type person, then you would already know, the Vaccine industry has has had a waiver against lawsuits from vaccine injury for just this reason.

There was a law written in the 1980s that said in the event of a health emergency vaccine makers are not held liable for any injuries or deaths during said period. Instead they created a closed vaccine court, where people could bring their cases to the court and potentially get compensated if their child or loved one is injured or dies from a vaccine.

So since this is a national emergency, they can trial test and you can't sue them according to law, if you are injured or die.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with rushing vaccines is that the people doing so can accidentally create a super virus instead once applied to the affected persons. It's why trials are done on animals before they even get to the human trials. Like a year's worth of testing. Imagine testing a rushed vaccine on someone and it mutates into a new strain that can kill you in days :whoa:
I am legend?

:ohhh:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with rushing vaccines is that the people doing so can accidentally create a super virus instead once applied to the affected persons. It's why trials are done on animals before they even get to the human trials. Like a year's worth of testing. Imagine testing a rushed vaccine on someone and it mutates into a new strain that can kill you in days :whoa:

yep, you basically create the I Am Legend movir

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah this is only a coli thing :troll:

France goes on lockdown with all non-essential public locations to close TONIGHT as coronavirus death toll in the country soars to 91 with French Prime Minister calling it the 'biggest health crisis in a century'

US travel ban on Europe WILL be extended to the UK and Ireland from Monday after rise in number of British deaths

Spain will be put on lockdown and ban all travel except to buy food or medicine or get to work or hospital after coronavirus cases soar by a third overnight to 5,753 - with 3,000 in Madrid alone

Italy on Saturday reported 175 more deaths from coronavirus, raising the toll to 1,441.

:picard:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
People can beat this. That's not the issue. The issue is when you can't flatten the curve and slow the rate of infection, hospitals get overwhelmed and people die. Doctors can't drop their existing patients and kick them out for Covid cases. There are a limited amount of beds and supply's. If we can slow it makes survival that much more possible.

this post should be like an auto-reply to everyone who keeps saying this isn’t serious.. blah blah.