COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

My mom is in her 50s and I'm concerned about her being a medical professional. Dr Fauchi (?) Who seems more trustworthy than Trump said at the moment we are trending closer to South Korea instead than Italy and I hope he is right.

BTW my mom responded to my early question via text but I'm out and will parse it for a post when I get home.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps

What is is about "exponential growth" that people find hard to understand? The "context" is looking backwards and forwards to avoid future perils, is it not?

Conclusion: Exponential growth ain't that deep but it's key to why drastic actions are being taken.

I don’t disagree

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Theyre not lying.
Every expert agrees that no one has any idea how many people have or have died from corona. These numbers are how many people have TESTED positive while alive or after they die.
There is absolutely no doubt that many deaths have not been counted because they weren’t tested and the number of infections is unknowable at this point.
This is not my opinion. It is fact and also common sense to anyone but the most simple of simpletons.
You have nothing to back up your claims with expect speculation. Not saying that it’s not a probable outcome but I’m going off of what’s concrete as of right now and not a tweet that states 60 million people are “projected” to get it.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
this pandemic shyt is throwing a wrench in all those conspiracy nutjobs and survivalists folks mo

ppl believe in the Illumanti and that rich people run shyt, right?

Well, the rich folks are scared. They've closed down their kids schools, stopped traveling and closed every business and entertainment they got.

They're even giving poor folks unpaid leave, something they used to fight to the death over. You got millionaires and billionaires donating $$$$ without strings attached

So what does that tells you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
malls are dead

@trick

yorkdale on a sat afternoon
ETFZYEKWsAASjiN

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The UK might be done this decade.:shaq: With a no deal Brexit likely happening and BoJo’s handling of the coronavirus by doing nothing might be the nail to end the UK as a whole. The UK the next 2-3 weeks finna be fukked. :lolbron:But hey I could careless they had to pay for their crimes to Africa. :ufdup:Same with France, Italy and Spain. :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The UK might be done this decade.:shaq: With a no deal Brexit likely happening and BoJo’s handling of the coronavirus by doing nothing might be the nail to end the UK as a whole. The UK the next 2-3 weeks finna be fukked. :lolbron:But hey I could careless they had to pay for their crimes to Africa. Same with France, Italy and Spain. :blessed:

Ogun :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you there?:jbhmm:

meanwhile, at costco this morning:

6uaA1Q9.jpg

On another note, a lot of these restaurants aren't going to make it...so many empty restaurants when I went to get groceries today.

nah
just hit up twitter
every mall is dead. Should hae followed what apple did and just close down

lol at that costco photo if one person there had it and sneezed or cough :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Return home while you can, Ottawa tells Canadians as COVID-19 continues to spread

i have a coworker who just went to the maldives last wednesday I feel sorry for her now going to be a b*tch to get back

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
About the head to Planet Fitness in minute :ehh:

Kind of curious as to how many people are there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
come on down france

France has gone on lockdown with all non-essential public locations to close tonight as the coronavirus death toll in the country soars to 91.

Restaurants, shops, cinemas, nightclubs and cafés will shut for the foreseeable future with French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe calling the virus the 'biggest health crisis in a century'.

Mr Philippe also called on French people to reduce their travel, especially between towns.

In a solemn TV address on Saturday evening, Mr Philippe said the indefinite shut down would apply to 'all places that receive the public but which are not essential to the life of the country.'

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom is in her 50s and I'm concerned about her being a medical professional. Dr Fauchi (?) Who seems more trustworthy than Trump said at the moment we are trending closer to South Korea instead than Italy and I hope he is right.

BTW my mom responded to my early question via text but I'm out and will parse it for a post when I get home.

Hopefully he is, I’m assuming the difference would be the strain prevalence because our response is certainly closer to Italy’s than S. Korea’s

If we have a similarly virulent strain of the virus here.. it will be just as bad if not worst than Italy...

Last edited: