COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
CNBC just dropped the featurette:

The growing coronavirus outbreak is causing chaos in global financial markets, freezing supply chains and causing companies all over the world to create work-for-home plans and ban business travel. At drug companies and research labs, though, the race is on to develop a cure for coronavirus, or at least its symptoms. Here's what's at stake, and when the world can expect a coronavirus vaccine.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Dude looks like a nutcase in that pic.

first mf i thought of

f075b735d98c8082188da30cf2f57a9e.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's hitting NASA now. A Marshall Space Flight Center employee near Huntsville, AL picked up the coronavirus.....

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So you’re telling me that these sources are all in fact lying?

I really appreciate your opinion but that’s exactly what it is, an opinion. I pray for you and those who agree with your perspective as narrow minded as it may be.

There's undoubtedly far more cases out there, silver lining is that the death rate is likely inflated and will come down. The more you test, the more you will find

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Being in the military and send these ppl back inside

ppl believe in the Illumanti and that rich people run shyt, right?

Well, the rich folks are scared. They've closed down their kids schools, stopped traveling and closed every business and entertainment they got.

They're even giving poor folks unpaid leave, something they used to fight to the death over. You got millionaires and billionaires donating $$$$ without strings attached

So what does that tells you?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
These idiots don’t realize how limited our resources are too, they are gonna create another Italy

I was at a wedding on thursday and everybody was being extra touchy-feely, which i understand to a degree. One dude there was going out of his way to treat it like a joke though and all I could keep thinking about was Gobert touching all over the mic just to end up having it lol. I wasn't shaking hands, bumping fists/elbows, or nothing, and I was getting laughed at for it. Lots of old people were there and all I could think about would be how horrible it could be for the bride if her elderly dad were to contract it because people there were treating it like a joke when it could have possibly been prevented.

Last edited: