COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:patrice: I mean I want to believe it, but at the same time it's China. But still if this is true and they manage to help Italy and other Countries while Trump locks up inside our bedrooms , imagine the influence it will have on the global scale. shyt is crazy when no one bothers asking the US for help on shyt.
I would say believe it because of Cuba.. Never pump faked when it came to medicine and scientific research

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People are talking about 70 to 150 million possible infections in the US, but China infections didn't even pass 500k.

In China the government can make its citizens do as they are told, if not you end up with a bullet in the back of head and your family will be sent a bill for the cost of the bullet. Real talk.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
So you’re telling me that these sources are all in fact lying?

I really appreciate your opinion but that’s exactly what it is, an opinion. I pray for you and those who agree with your perspective as narrow minded as it may be.

Theyre not lying.
Every expert agrees that no one has any idea how many people have or have died from corona. These numbers are how many people have TESTED positive while alive or after they die.
There is absolutely no doubt that many deaths have not been counted because they weren’t tested and the number of infections is unknowable at this point.
This is not my opinion. It is fact and also common sense to anyone but the most simple of simpletons.

Daps
People are talking about 70 to 150 million possible infections in the US, but China infections didn't even pass 500k.

fear mongering at its finest. Just yesterday some other cac in Ohio said 100,000 people in Ohio probably has it without any proof. Not saying these things can’t be true but they need to get the facts right.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Got that work
rQHRm6d.jpg

:mjgrin:

AyH4vXPl.png

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

MY WIFE IS AFRICAN.
IVE BEEN TO THE CONTINENT PLENTY OF TIMES.

NOW POST QUOTES OF ME shytTING ON AFRICA.

BUTT HURT NIGERIAN
:devil:
:evil:

Did your wife grow up in Eritrea or is she a second generation immigrant who grew up in the US?