COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This is simply not true. I went to Vegas on July 14- July 16 of 2017 and paid over $559 for my round trip tickets from Atlanta. I’m literally looking at the receipt right now. I’m now paying $186 to go to Vegas, it has never been that cheap before. There is no reason to make stuff up to fit a certain narrative.

And this is a Delta flight. Not a gay ass spirit or frontier flight.

And I’ve been trying to get back to Vegas the last couple of years and the prices were always in the $400 range round trip on Delta.

I got a flight from Missouri to Vegas for summer league to last year in April for 200 and I live in a small city not Atlanta

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Posted this in the other thread and posting it here for those who need perspective:
  • 8 Billion People Total in the World.
  • 149,700 People currently have Corona as of today
  • 5,614 People Have died due to Corona as of today.
  • 72,060 Have recovered from the virus as of today.
Sources: WHO, CDC, EDCD, NHC, DXY, and local reports.

Conclusion: Keep your nasty asses clean like you’re already supposed to and realize it’s not that deep

I sincerely hope no one out there is mentally challenged enough to think that 149,700 people “have” corona as of today.
That’s like me going outside for 10 minutes counting the color of cars and concluding that there are 15 blue cars in the world.
Testing is woefully inadequate and no one claims to have any idea how many people have contracted it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like there is one thing that is crazy as fukk and not being talked about is how the UK government is deciding to handle this. They are going for the "herd immunity" tactic instead of doing anything proactive to stem it. Basically in layman's terms, they are not doing anything preventative to prevent the spread of the disease and instead let it spread as much as possible, possibly killing elderly people and overwhelm the health system in the meantime while hoping that who is left are those who caught it, fought it off, and it levels off by itself through deaths and saturation of infections.

This shyt is craaazy and definitely not getting the attention it deserves. It almost sounds like conspiracy theory level shyt but its real. Basically old people are told you're SOL, better cross your fingers

I'm going to start posting about this because it definitely needs attention. UK brehs, chime in please.

Y’all voted him in

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately I don’t think some people will care until somebody they knows gets it. But it also doesn’t help when the media reports every single person who tests positive like it’s AIDS or some shyt. And it makes it worse that it’s always this vague info that they give which adds to the uncertainty

Bottom line is it’s a virus going around and people will catch it becuz that’s what happens. But damn this shyt would be over in a few weeks if people just got on one accord. But we know that ain’t happening so all you can do is take care of yourself and people close to you

In my Apartment we already taking necessary steps, we got one person thats handling the grocery shopping with a big delivery every couple days for us. The more people doing this the faster this shyt dies down

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:patrice: I mean I want to believe it, but at the same time it's China. But still if this is true and they manage to help Italy and other Countries while Trump locks up inside our bedrooms , imagine the influence it will have on the global scale. shyt is crazy when no one bothers asking the US for help on shyt.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I got a flight from Missouri to Vegas for summer league to last year in April for 200 and I live in a small city not Atlanta

on what airline? And every city is different. I’m talking about my experience from my city, which has never had flights to Vegas this cheap ON DELTA in my recent memory, doesn’t matter what month you are flying.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Got that work
rQHRm6d.jpg

Wild World right now.

What’s funny I went to the dentist for cleaning and Thry did xrays and I had a small cavity. It was like 700pm and the dentist is usually never there but he was there that day and he was telling me his wife complains that he watches to much nba and that’s why he’s staying late at work because he has nothing to go home too now :heh:

Yoo. Oh shiit. :laugh:

It's really real out here.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think i can still go get my damn hair cut?

cities are eerily quiet

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I’m about to have a child anyday now. They better keep the NICU completely quarantined from the rest of the hospital and better not use rooms in it for sick adults because they are overwhelmed.

I wouldn’t worry. No way hospitals are mixing newborns and the infected.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:patrice: I mean I want to believe it, but at the same time it's China. But still if this is true and they manage to help Italy and other Countries while Trump locks up inside our bedrooms , imagine the influence it will have on the global scale. shyt is crazy when no one bothers asking the US for help on shyt.

China is doing a MUCH better job at containing the virus than the West ever did.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I sincerely hope no one out there is mentally challenged enough to think that 149,700 people “have” corona as of today.
That’s like me going outside for 10 minutes counting the color of cars and concluding that there are 15 blue cars in the world.
Testing is woefully inadequate and no one claims to have any idea how many people have contracted it.
So you’re telling me that these sources are all in fact lying?

I really appreciate your opinion but that’s exactly what it is, an opinion. I pray for you and those who agree with your perspective as narrow minded as it may be.