COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I was talking to my boy and he said we all gonna catch this shyt. I told that fool I’m staying clean and keeping my distance from you nasty mfers. I ain’t catching shyt
:mjtf:

Real talk tho there’s way too many people on opposite ends of the spectrum. Everybody is either in full panic mode or not taking this serious at all. Neither one is good. I wish people would just practice some common sense and let this shyt run it’s course

This right here is one of the big problems of this whole thing. Its neither just a little cold nor a deadly apocalyptic black death plague. We need to be cautious, sure. Help each other out - definetely. For example buy groceries for older people and deliver them to their doorsteps to protect them from getting infected. If we just think about the people around us as well and sacrifice some of our leisure activities for a short time span this stuff will be over much faster than if we just dont care about it and let it run its course. Especially the economy is gonna tank big time if we dont apply some common sense. What if this stuff spreads all throughout the population and suddenly a shyt ton of people is out of order for weeks recovering at home. Whos gonna do the necesssary jobs that keep the society running ? Thats the biggest problem about this.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nope, my flight to Houston in June dropped from last week and this week.
Plus I booked a flight Vegas in May for $186. That shyt is usually $400

Vegas flights top out at around 250 from atlanta unless it's around a holiday like memorial day or labor day then it's 400 or a big convention. 186 is a deal from the 200 or so but it's not a risk virus type of deal. Especially when you don't know how long this thing is sticking around. If you were going in April then you could fly for 120. That's a deal.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I feel like there is one thing that is crazy as fukk and not being talked about is how the UK government is deciding to handle this. They are going for the "herd immunity" tactic instead of doing anything proactive to stem it. Basically in layman's terms, they are not doing anything preventative to prevent the spread of the disease and instead let it spread as much as possible, possibly killing elderly people and overwhelm the health system in the meantime while hoping that who is left are those who caught it, fought it off, and it levels off by itself through deaths and saturation of infections.

This shyt is craaazy and definitely not getting the attention it deserves. It almost sounds like conspiracy theory level shyt but its real. Basically old people are told you're SOL, better cross your fingers

I'm going to start posting about this because it definitely needs attention. UK brehs, chime in please.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I feel like there is one thing that is crazy as fukk and not being talked about is how the UK government is deciding to handle this. They are going for the "herd immunity" tactic instead of doing anything proactive to stem it. Basically in layman's terms, they are going to not bother testing or doing anything preventative to prevent the spread of the disease and instead let it spread as much as possible, possibly killing elderly people and overwhelm the health system in the meantime while hoping that who is left are those who caught it, fought it off, and it levels off by itself through deaths and saturation of infections.

This shyt is craaazy and definitely not getting the attention it deserves. It almost sounds like conspiracy theory level shyt but its real. Basically old people are told you're SOL, better cross your fingers

I'm going to start posting about this because it definitely needs attention. UK brehs, chime in please.

Dude looks like a nutcase in that pic.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Posted this in the other thread and posting it here for those who need perspective:
  • 8 Billion People Total in the World.
  • 149,700 People currently have Corona as of today
  • 5,614 People Have died due to Corona as of today.
  • 72,060 Have recovered from the virus as of today.
Sources: WHO, CDC, EDCD, NHC, DXY, and local reports.

Conclusion: Keep your nasty asses clean like you’re already supposed to and realize it’s not that deep

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This right here is one of the big problems of this whole thing. Its neither just a little cold nor a deadly apocalyptic black death plague. We need to be cautious, sure. Help each other out - definetely. For example buy groceries for older people and deliver them to their doorsteps to protect them from getting infected. If we just think about the people around us as well and sacrifice some of our leisure activities for a short time span this stuff will be over much faster than if we just dont care about it and let it run its course. Especially the economy is gonna tank big time if we dont apply some common sense. What if this stuff spreads all throughout the population and suddenly a shyt ton of people is out of order for weeks recovering at home. Whos gonna do the necesssary jobs that keep the society running ? Thats the biggest problem about this.
Unfortunately I don’t think some people will care until somebody they knows gets it. But it also doesn’t help when the media reports every single person who tests positive like it’s AIDS or some shyt. And it makes it worse that it’s always this vague info that they give which adds to the uncertainty

Bottom line is it’s a virus going around and people will catch it becuz that’s what happens. But damn this shyt would be over in a few weeks if people just got on one accord. But we know that ain’t happening so all you can do is take care of yourself and people close to you

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got on a plane from DFW to DC yesterday and there were 9 passengers on the plane not including staff..

I saw Asians in the airport in Dallas with masks and the same in DC. Hotel I’m at in Arlington VA feels like a ghost town. Restaurant’s are definitely loosing money everywhere.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
That's what happens at the beginning. But in Italy and in France there have been severe cases with younger people with no past medical history.

And the problem is not only people dying, it's that people in a bad condition have to go to the hospital where all the ressources are limited : medical staff, rooms, beds, and machines needed. Meanwhile the other everyday conditions don't just stop. So eventually you end up with what happened in Italy : having to choose who gets treatment and who doesn't. And we're all potential "spreaders" of the disease. Even if you or I don't show symptoms, we still might have it and help it spread to more people, which eventually leads to more severe cases and more deaths.
Any time it's a positive comment, some lame ass nikka gotta put they two cents in and respond with yet another negative comment :camby:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Vegas flights top out at around 250 from atlanta unless it's around a holiday like memorial day or labor day then it's 400 or a big convention. 186 is a deal from the 200 or so but it's not a risk virus type of deal. Especially when you don't know how long this thing is sticking around. If you were going in April then you could fly for 120. That's a deal.

This is simply not true. I went to Vegas on July 14- July 16 of 2017 and paid over $559 for my round trip tickets from Atlanta. I’m literally looking at the receipt right now. I’m now paying $186 to go to Vegas, it has never been that cheap before. There is no reason to make stuff up to fit a certain narrative.

And this is a Delta flight. Not a gay ass spirit or frontier flight.

And I’ve been trying to get back to Vegas the last couple of years and the prices were always in the $400 range round trip on Delta.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I feel like there is one thing that is crazy as fukk and not being talked about is how the UK government is deciding to handle this. They are going for the "herd immunity" tactic instead of doing anything proactive to stem it. Basically in layman's terms, they are going to not bother testing or doing anything preventative to prevent the spread of the disease and instead let it spread as much as possible, possibly killing elderly people and overwhelm the health system in the meantime while hoping that who is left are those who caught it, fought it off, and it levels off by itself through deaths and saturation of infections.

A twitter thread on this insanity

They are possibly handling it worse than us :gucci:

By the way, Trump banned travel with all of Europe except the UK since they decided to Brexit and not only does he want to make sure that he is economically favorable to them but has favorable feelings toward the UK because of it while holding animosity towards the EU. Yet, with this policy the UK is going to have one of the worst outbreaks at this rate.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Posted this in the other thread and posting it here for those who need perspective:
  • 8 Billion People Total in the World.
  • 149,700 People currently have Corona as of today
  • 5,614 People Have died due to Corona as of today.
  • 72,060 Have recovered from the virus as of today.
Sources: WHO, CDC, EDCD, NHC, DXY, and local reports.

Conclusion: Keep your nasty asses clean like you’re already supposed to and realize it’s not that deep

Facts!!!!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

These people

:mjlol:

What did he say that was wrong......

If they came out with a vaccine that they made you get or else you couldn't purchase food, most of you would get it.

Most of you would sell your soul so you could stay alive for a few more years.

You don't realize life starts after life ends on this earth.