Daps
s6JlVZVs.jpg

oCsrBXhl.png

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Yo nikkas is bugging now bruh. My homie said he went to the farmers market and bought some beats and cabbage. Beats and cabbage? That nikka went and bought some luxury slave food. That’s that jack Johnson and nat turner shyt.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was talking to my boy and he said we all gonna catch this shyt. I told that fool I’m staying clean and keeping my distance from you nasty mfers. I ain’t catching shyt
:mjtf:

Real talk tho there’s way too many people on opposite ends of the spectrum. Everybody is either in full panic mode or not taking this serious at all. Neither one is good. I wish people would just practice some common sense and let this shyt run it’s course

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

What’s funny I went to the dentist for cleaning and Thry did xrays and I had a small cavity. It was like 700pm and the dentist is usually never there but he was there that day and he was telling me his wife complains that he watches to much nba and that’s why he’s staying late at work because he has nothing to go home too now :heh:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking to my boy and he said we all gonna catch this shyt. I told that fool I’m staying clean and keeping my distance from you nasty mfers. I ain’t catching shyt
:mjtf:

Real talk tho there’s way too many people on opposite ends of the spectrum. Everybody is either in full panic mode or not taking this serious at all. Neither one is good. I wish people would just practice some common sense and let this shyt run it’s course
:ohhh:Sir what you just say make too much sense so you know people are going to do the opposite :russ::manny: