COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didnt even bother with that witch hunt movie...:mjlol: the bloodshot trailer just looked stupid ASF... the plotline is groundhogs day and he's trapped in the matrix... like...wtf..:heh:
Witch Hunter is a solid coronavirus quarantine recovery flick. Vin is a nerd at heart on that dungeons and dragons tip so I can tell witch Hunter was a passion project for him. Good lil action movie.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how this whole coronavirus thing going on and US, Iran, and Iraq bombing each other like its business as usual. :snoop:
The same thing on a large scale happened during the Spanish Flu. That happened during WW1 and all countries involved actually prevented their newspapers from talking about the flu while the war was going on. The reason it is called the "Spanish" flu is that Spain was neutral during the war and not involved so most of the reports about the disease came from Spanish newspapers and people attributed the flu at the time to Spain since they were the only ones talking about it even though it didn't originate from there. But the war carried on while folks were dying en masse.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, said the ten who died 'were in the at-risk groups'.

A man in his late 70s died in Buckinghamshire and a spokesman for Wycombe Hospital said he had underlying health conditions.

In Birmingham, a man in his mid 80s with underlying health conditions died, as did another man in Wolverhampton and one in Leicester.

Two people died in London from the virus but Barts Health Trust hasn't revealed their ages or whether they had any underlying conditions.

In Leeds, a man in his 90s who had 'significant other health conditions', died from the virus and a man in his 80s died in Middlesex.

A man in his 60s died at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow and a man in his 80s with underlying health conditions died in Chester.

no one in good health is really dying
the bad thing there are so much people with poor underlying health conditions obesity, diabetes, heart disease in the west
Boomers getting ravaged along with the sickly.

Sounds like atheists and darwinists should be doing backflips

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My vacation starts tomorrow so I'm out of work for a week and a half. I wasn't planning on going anywhere. My brother wants to come down to visit for few days with his wife and kids. I kind of want to tell to him to cancel that and stay where he is.

His wife is white :mjgrin:
:russ:

you sound like a white supremacist

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm not saying black folk can't get it....

But its obviously not affecting us like everybody else...

At least not in the motherland

I hope it extends to us diluted black folks in the states :sadcam:

Thinking the same thing. :lolbron:
Wearing button up dashiki to work, listening to all Afrobeats, trying aggregate all my African vibes right now. :pachaha:

I still think it's early. End of March we will have a better idea if African genes/immune systems are stronger than COVID19.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, said the ten who died 'were in the at-risk groups'.

A man in his late 70s died in Buckinghamshire and a spokesman for Wycombe Hospital said he had underlying health conditions.

In Birmingham, a man in his mid 80s with underlying health conditions died, as did another man in Wolverhampton and one in Leicester.

Two people died in London from the virus but Barts Health Trust hasn't revealed their ages or whether they had any underlying conditions.

In Leeds, a man in his 90s who had 'significant other health conditions', died from the virus and a man in his 80s died in Middlesex.

A man in his 60s died at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow and a man in his 80s with underlying health conditions died in Chester.

no one in good health is really dying
the bad thing there are so much people with poor underlying health conditions obesity, diabetes, heart disease in the west

That's what happens at the beginning. But in Italy and in France there have been severe cases with younger people with no past medical history.

And the problem is not only people dying, it's that people in a bad condition have to go to the hospital where all the ressources are limited : medical staff, rooms, beds, and machines needed. Meanwhile the other everyday conditions don't just stop. So eventually you end up with what happened in Italy : having to choose who gets treatment and who doesn't. And we're all potential "spreaders" of the disease. Even if you or I don't show symptoms, we still might have it and help it spread to more people, which eventually leads to more severe cases and more deaths.