Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Water was limited to 5 cases

Then 3

Then 2

Now we at 1

:mjlit:

Study after study has shown that in the face of an actual or perceived crisis essential goods should actually be strictly limited per customer. Prevents people buying them up to gouge prices and more importantly people from hording and creating shortages where none would have existed.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: did anything new come out??? I see bloodshot came out... no buzz...:mjlol:
All his movies not produced by majors get shyt on so u have to go off the fans scores. Bloodshot didn't catch my eye but I liked that last witch-hunter movie.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All his movies not produced by majors get shyt on so u have to go off the fans scores. Bloodshot didn't catch my eye but I liked that last witch-hunter movie.

I didnt even bother with that witch hunt movie...:mjlol: the bloodshot trailer just looked stupid ASF... the plotline is groundhogs day and he's trapped in the matrix... like...wtf..:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, said the ten who died 'were in the at-risk groups'.

A man in his late 70s died in Buckinghamshire and a spokesman for Wycombe Hospital said he had underlying health conditions.

In Birmingham, a man in his mid 80s with underlying health conditions died, as did another man in Wolverhampton and one in Leicester.

Two people died in London from the virus but Barts Health Trust hasn't revealed their ages or whether they had any underlying conditions.

In Leeds, a man in his 90s who had 'significant other health conditions', died from the virus and a man in his 80s died in Middlesex.

A man in his 60s died at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow and a man in his 80s with underlying health conditions died in Chester.

no one in good health is really dying
the bad thing there are so much people with poor underlying health conditions obesity, diabetes, heart disease in the west