COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
is everyone staying in for the foreseeable future? Are you visiting friends or family still?

my boy canceled his bday but wants me to stop by his crib he’s only a few miles away.

My vacation starts tomorrow so I'm out of work for a week and a half. I wasn't planning on going anywhere. My brother wants to come down to visit for few days with his wife and kids. I kind of want to tell to him to cancel that and stay where he is.

His wife is white :mjgrin:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is fukin dead as is the coranavirus pandemic

Knew this would happen

Can anything exciting ever happen?

Now Im hearing this is some bullshyt to make everyone anti-China or to deflect people's attention from something bigger?

Man fk this shyt

Time to resume my boring life next week
tenor.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else’s chest starting to feel some type of way?

Mine is feeling kinda weird too :picard:

I took off for the planned spring break, so Im off work for a week. Hopefully I left in time.

Is it bad to think it would be better to be one of the first ones to get it so I and my family can be treated before the hospitals run out of medical supplies? :hubie:

Edit: I think I mentioned it before but this is my first year as a RN so I come into contact with all kind of stuff

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One thing I forgot to relay in my previous message that my mom relayed to me is that the fact everything is politicized is even affecting medicine and people who are supposed to be "smart". She has had doctors, DOCTORS, repeat the right-wing line of how it is overblown and only being drummed up by Democrats to take down Trump and they don't believe it.

I mean you can make a nonpolitical assessment that the media as always might be doing some fearmongering but she made it seem these doctors are completely dismissive of the problem not on medical grounds but on purely political grounds.

I just texted her. She said she will get back to me on more thoughts. I'm not the greatest texter so typos and grammar issues abound

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I hope you get well breh. Allergies will definitely affect us if we get this cuz our immune system already fukked rn
Thanks. Yeah I been mixing home remedies with otc meds and vitamin c and d. Not tryna get anyone else sick, especially my parents. Luckily I'm not feeling warm or fatigued and I have congestion which is not a Covid symptom but one I usually have. Lack of sleep during the week, stress, and not being able to go to the gym and exercise, must've weakened me a bit but I still have a fighting chance. Gonna have to exercise at home if this thing keeps lingering out there to avoid the gym.